WOS vs Celina State Championship

tennisbc

he could and just send an email to us, would love to see his outtake. 

Maybe, I don't know much about Celina except they have a strong tradition and they have won alot of championships. If they are as tough as Cuero was today, it's going to be a nail bitter. I have to say congrat to The Gobblers they gave us a hard match, their fans are loud and proud, and we have not heard the last from them; they will be back next year. I have say also that the refs get a A- for their calls today, this was a good crew LOL.

From what I hear, they're not as fast as say a Gilmer, but they're big, strong and disciplined. Seems like a classic case of size vs speed. I hope that WO-S doesn't wear down because of the size difference in the 2nd half. Otherwise, I think it'll be a great game between two state powers! I really want to go to the game, not sure if I can swing the flight though. Either way, the Stangs have my full support!

From what I hear, they're not as fast as say a Gilmer, but they're big, strong and disciplined. Seems like a classic case of size vs speed. I hope that WO-S doesn't wear down because of the size difference in the 2nd half. Otherwise, I think it'll be a great game between two state powers! I really want to go to the game, not sure if I can swing the flight though. Either way, the Stangs have my full support!

Silsbee had some big players as did other teams we have played. All the scouting reports I have seen on any site states all the teams we played scoring goes down by the end of the 3rd qtr. WOS scores more in the late 3rd and 4th. Go STANGS!!! 

Look man this what it is: Celina wont be scared of WOS and vice versa. Yall say Celina dont have speed but more size.. Ok. Cool. They have speed, you'll see unless you play a perfect game defensively. 

The difference in this game will be the traditional winning mentality of Celina come State week versus the will of WOS to get payback for last year. Something gonna give and im rolling with the crew that got there just last year that have something to prove to only themselves: WOS. 

..... I have say also that the refs get a A- for their calls today, this was a good crew LOL.

Actually, I have to disagree. Cuero gave us all we wanted and Martinez was a heck of a player, but they got away with more holding than I think I have ever seen in a football game. I am all for letting them play, but this bordered on the absurd. Also, their DBs got away with pushing our receivers to the ground well before the ball got there multiple times. The one time they did call interference was actually close enough to a good play to not call it. Cuero was pretty good and those no calls could have hurt us badly.