****Carthage vs Silsbee****

Carthage has a very good QB in Jarrod Blissett. Saw he was FORD PLAYER Of the Week. Silsbee also has a good QB!! Where did the QB for 2013 go to college for Carthage and the RB Pippkin? 

QB - Bogenschutz - UTSA  ~  RB - Pipkin - TJC  ~  WR - Goree & Rutherford - North Texas  ~  OL - Goodacre - ULL

But seriously this thread is out of control... Carthage fans declaring victory before the coin toss! Baising it off history. Stating our coaching staff is superior. Blah blah blah...

Then Silsbee fans calling out Carthage & asking crazy questions like do we still recruit athletes & give their parents jobs!!! Seriously!!! That is just poor sportsmanship. 

I assume the majority of you posting are leveled headed adults; why can't you see the bigger picture? Both teams have 14-18 year old kids that have been working their butts off since August to get here. Anything can happen, anyone can win or get beat at this stage. Give glory to God each team is still playing, hope neither team leaves with anyone hurt, and every one has safe travels to & from the game. May each team play to the best of their ability & leave it all out there on the field. 

Do not stereotype Carthage fans from a small sample group that post on a couple of message boards. This is what you need to know... We will travel near & far to back the Bulldogs. We can disagree with some of Suratt's play calling but no one else better. We are very respectful of who we are playing. We even respect Henderson & Kilgore even though we don't like them!!! (I'm kidding, I'm only kidding!!!) We vote YES, on EVERY bond; let me say this again; we vote YES, when it comes to bonds & our schools; it is just something we do! So when a person makes a statement like we are completely wrapped up in high school football; I'm not sure where that information is coming from... We are completely wrapped up in our kids; the kids of Panola County & CISD and making it the best place we can for them to go to school. I guess that makes us passionate about our kids. Get to know us; we really are nice folks from a small rural East Texas Town.

Edited by U-Know

Carthage has around 3400 yds passing on the season with only one receiver over 1000 yds so they spread the ball around to alot of different receivers has a 1000 yd rusher that's our bruiser back he is alot like dove that u seen last week bout same size then we have another 800 yd back that's just a sophomore that has really came on in the playoffs has had 200 yds the last 2 playoff games if he gets past you he will take it to the house 

Edited by Bansheefan

But seriously this thread is out of control... Carthage fans declaring victory before the coin toss! Baising it off history. Stating our coaching staff is superior. Blah blah blah...

Then Silsbee fans calling out Carthage & asking crazy questions like do we still recruit athletes & give their parents jobs!!! Seriously!!! That is just poor sportsmanship. 

I assume the majority of you posting are leveled headed adults; why can't you see the bigger picture? Both teams have 14-18 year old kids that have been working their butts off since August to get here. Anything can happen, anyone can win or get beat at this stage. Give glory to God each team is still playing, hope neither team leaves with anyone hurt, and every one has safe travels to & from the game. May each team play to the best of their ability & leave it all out there on the field. 

Do not stereotype Carthage fans from a small sample group that post on a couple of message boards. This is what you need to know... We will travel near & far to back the Bulldogs. We can disagree with some of Suratt's play calling but no one else better. We are very respectful of who we are playing. We even respect Henderson & Kilgore even though we don't like them!!! (I'm kidding, I'm only kidding!!!) We vote YES, on EVERY bond; let me say this again; we vote YES, when it comes to bonds & our schools; it is just something we do! So when a person makes a statement like we are completely wrapped up in high school football; I'm not sure where that information is coming from... We are completely wrapped up in our kids; the kids of Panola County & CISD and making it the best place we can for them to go to school. I guess that makes us passionate about our kids. Get to know us; we really are nice folks from a small rural East Texas Town.

One of THE main differences between some places and SETX.  Like I've said for a long time on here...

And speaking of bonds making a difference..  Will there be nasty weather at all this week Silsbee?  Well there won't be for Carthage.  They'll get to practice all they want to...because they have a 100 yd indoor practice facility.  You think that doesn't make a difference then you're just clueless.

One of THE main differences between some places and SETX.  Like I've said for a long time on here...

And speaking of bonds making a difference..  Will there be nasty weather at all this week Silsbee?  Well there won't be for Carthage.  They'll get to practice all they want to...because they have a 100 yd indoor practice facility.  You think that doesn't make a difference then you're just clueless.

+1

I am a Carthage Bulldogs graduate.   I pull for that team, along with any other neighboring schools.  There are some on here that may be prideful,  but not anymore than some of your fans.  We seem annoying because facts about titles offend those who haven't had one in a while,  or at all.

I can say what I  have already said;  No disrespect from me towards Silsbee at all.  At this level in the playoffs,  there are absolutely no bad teams.  The team that wins will be the team that out plays the other.  This are kids enjoying what other kids wished they could.  The Tigers are playing great football.  The Bulldawgs are playing great football.   I am looking forward to seeing this game.  If Silsbee pulls it out, I will congratulate them and watch whomever gets to the title game.  I still believe Carthage will win, if even by 1 point.    But that's what fans do.  If Silsbee fans, or Carthage fans, came on here say that their team doesn't have a chance,  well, that would be messed up. 

Fans may underestimate your team, but I guarantee that the  Bulldawgs won't.   Our coaches will know your team inside and out.  The kids will be well prepared.   They will  play their hearts out to win.  But in the end, whoever wins, we must not forget that these are kids making memories.   

I am looking forward to seeing the game.  Go Dawgs!

Edited by mute

Indoor football ooohhhh!!! Is Tyler Rose stadium a dome stadium?

I don't guess you understood what I meant.  Shocker.

You see...if there is bad weather this week, Silsbee's practice plans will be affected.  Like if it rains.  Or is really cold and nasty.  However, Carthage will not be impacted whatsoever.  You see...they'll get to practice as long as they want to.  So when Silsbee is in the film room, or locker room watching film.  Carthage will actually be on a full size football field practicing execution.  Along with every other day this entire season that Silsbee may have missed practice or had a shortened practice due to the elements.  So whether or not the game is played indoors doesn't really matter...preparation time will come into play.

Was that more understandable? 

And it appears there are those who have formed their opinions; and love to hate Carthage, for whatever reason! It is, what it is! 

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

No, not clueless. You are just a troll always trying to stir the pot.

And it appears there are those who have formed their opinions; and love to hate Carthage, for whatever reason! It is, what it is! 

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

you have an intelligent post above, then you come up with that garbage...smdh

FYI, Silsbee has access to an indoor facility.

Next subject

I'm not surprised you would come to the rescue.

But just out of curiosity..what indoor facility will they have access to?  I wasn't aware there were very many down this neck of the woods.

by the way..Silsbee hasn't had access all season.  So if they've missed any practices at all technically they've put in less hours.  That's the last I'll say about it.

I'm not surprised you would come to the rescue.

But just out of curiosity..what indoor facility will they have access to?  I wasn't aware there were very many down this neck of the woods.

by the way..Silsbee hasn't had access all season.  So if they've missed any practices at all technically they've put in less hours.  That's the last I'll say about it.

They have access. Wasn't available during regular season but it is available now for them to use.

Silsbee has some good relationships with some other local schools. This is no biggee.

They have access. Wasn't available during regular season but it is available now for them to use.

Silsbee has some good relationships with some other local schools. This is no biggee.

Just gonna keep skirting around the question huh? lol

We just want to know where.  Texans practice facility?.. East Chambers?.. Deweyville lunch room?