****Carthage vs Silsbee****

Come on silsbee fans if we were playing for the state title game in Jerry's world we all would be there our tigers need us I understand if work is an issue but if you want to go and can make the trip then make the trip the Tigers need all the help that they can get from their fans let's try to help our tigers get to Houston for the state semi's go tigers

Edited by MBaller#1

You are so very right.  Silsbee is not Navasota.  I saw Navasota last week, and saw Silsbee last night.  I think Silsbee is quite a bit more physical than Navasota in their play, and appear to be at least as fast.  Carthage well may win, but it will not be a walk in the park.

i-approve-of-this-post.jpg

Difference maker this year is attitude.  I watched these young men in Basketball, and most of the athletes that power this football engine powered their BB run last year.  Serious gamers.  Don't back down is their mantra. They love to mix it up.

Keep bringing up the defense if you want...I'm over it. They make the plays when they can, but if they catch you sleeping, .....

El Campo.

Homer Pick but a good one.

No disrespect Bulldogs but I'm a believer.

My glass Is full.

Tigers 51- Carthage 49

Edited by Silsbee92

Difference maker this year is attitude.  I watched these young men in Basketball, and most of the athletes that power this football engine powered their BB run last year.  Serious gamers.  Don't back down is their mantra. They love to mix it up.

Keep bringing up the defense if you want...I'm over it.  Make the plays when they can but get caught sleeping, .....

El Campo.

Homer Pick but a good one.

No disrespect Bulldogs but I'm a believer. My glass Is full.

Tigers 51- Carthage 49

So true.

They have that "Come at me bro" attitude. Chapel Hill, Sealy, and El Campo have found that out.

Like I stated last night, The El Campo game was a game Silsbee would have lost in the past. This group of Tigers is a different breed and they play each week like they have something to prove.

Love their attitude and swagger

Seen both of these teams against chapel hill. Carthage absolutely dominated chapel hill. Silsbee got into a shootout with them a week later. Silsbee O is very very good, but Carthage d is very good as well. Their defensive line is quite impressive. Silsbee defense can't stop running water but are very opportunistic. Should be a good one, but I think Carthage takes it. 

Seen both of these teams against chapel hill. Carthage absolutely dominated chapel hill. Silsbee got into a shootout with them a week later. Silsbee O is very very good, but Carthage d is very good as well. Their defensive line is quite impressive. Silsbee defense can't stop running water but are very opportunistic. Should be a good one, but I think Carthage takes it. 

Yeah, and Kilgore beat Carthage in district play and El Campo beat Kilgore and Silsbee beat El Campo. 

Silsbee has a big and physical offensive line. 

I like Silsbee's chances 

It looks like your team has had a great year.  Carthage is better than their record,  but the 3 games they lost were by a combined 7 points.   They have surprised a lot of people,  because many thought it would be a down year.

That said,  Carthage had 4 turnovers,  including a botched pooch kick.  One interception was returned for a touchdown.   The botched kick return and another interception was grounds for 2 more scores.  Navasota has a great team.  Haven't read anything about your team yet, to speak of, but at this point,  I think Carthage is a 14 point winner.