****Carthage vs Silsbee****

Unfreakinbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive us ignorant fans for thinking our team has a chance!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hidden content, please

lol. Who said your team didn't have a chance? I'll break it down. Silsbee has the respect of being a very good and dangerous team. Carthage has the respect of being one of the favorites to win it all

lol. Who said your team didn't have a chance? I'll break it down. Silsbee has the respect of being a very good and dangerous team. Carthage has the respect of being one of the favorites to win it all

According to some of your fans from other sites and this one here, I have seen predictions from anywhere from  Silsbee loses by 5 TD's all the way to "this game won't even be close"

superior athletes, superior coaches, 4 state titles...blah blah blah

According to some of your fans from other sites and this one here, I have seen predictions from anywhere from  Silsbee loses by 5 TD's all the way to "this game won't even be close"

superior athletes, superior coaches, 4 state titles...blah blah blah

this will be a tough game but I pick th dawgs by 14. They are just playing on another level now.  Our defense played great last week. I only put 27 points on them. I pick Carthage bc in think Surrat will make better second half adjustments. 

this will be a tough game but I pick th dawgs by 14. They are just playing on another level now.  Our defense played great last week. I only put 27 points on them. I pick Carthage bc in think Surrat will make better second half adjustments. 

I can understand 14.

Make no mistake about it Silsbee has playmakers all over the field and they will stretch a defense to the limit, They play just enough defense to get a few stops (which drives me crazy) and then they let the offense do their thing.

Silsbee can win this game by 7 to 10 points and it would not surprise me and Carthage can do the same.

Silsbee has earned respect by beating El Campo and making it to the quarter finals, I look forward to supporting the Dawgs on Friday. To all the fans complaining about the drive to the game, true fans find a way to make it to the big games. Carthage's O and D line will dominate and win, I expect a good game just like last week. Navasota was 28 and 0 and defending state champions, we were able to win a great game. You will see that coaching will be the difference on Friday night, Carthage wins by 14. 

ouch.  Shots fired.

I got Carthage in a close game, no score prediction after last Friday's events, and thats only if Silsbee comes to play some defense as in RUN defense. I expect them to play better run D than the first time I saw them play this yr. 

I hope your right, on the defensive part of your statement, the rest..meh not so much...lol