****Carthage vs Silsbee****

The game will be played outside so it doesn't  matter where they practice. Carthage will get a setx kick to the nuts from Silsbee! Tigers roll!!!

It definitely matters. Practice is very important and running a full practice is even more important. It's an advantage for sure. Not saying it's the end all be all in advantages but it is one.

I'm just going to assume I'm one of the posters some are talking about. Well yes I declare a Carthage victory before the coin toss. That's what a prediction is, a declaration of victory for the team you pick. I find it comical that while others make their picks it's ok but as soon as a Carthage fan says that Carthage is better and they will win, it's all of a sudden disrespect. Silsbee is very good no doubt. That's why they are still in it but I think my team is better but for some reason that rubs people the wrong way. Can Silsbee win? Yes, but I just don't see it. One poster even said Carthage people live and die for football and I'm trying to figure out how he came to that conclusion. I guess that's the curse of success. Anytime you pick Carthage to win you're arrogant. 

get a grip!! A Carthage fan posted that...smdh

Please don't. Oldschool2 might pee himself.

Gonna throw shots huh?  Well for your information I've seen it.  In fact I've seen several indoor practice facilities.  Even at high schools. Because unlike most of the people that post here (obviously) I've been north of Hwy 7 and west of Interstate 45.

Maybe it should get posted...not for my sake tho.  All of setx needs to go on a field trip.  But if they can't...well I guess pictures will work.

Gonna throw shots huh?  Well for your information I've seen it.  In fact I've seen several indoor practice facilities.  Even at high schools. Because unlike most of the people that post here (obviously) I've been north of Hwy 7 and west of Interstate 45.

Maybe it should get posted...not for my sake tho.  All of setx needs to go on a field trip.  But if they can't...well I guess pictures will work.

what does Teague and Tatum have? 

get a grip!! A Carthage fan posted that...smdh

i know that. The fan was responding to some things that have been said about Carthage fans on this post. That's why I made that statement. Anytime someone says Carthage will win yall say "why are we even playing the game? Give it to Carthage."

As for the get a grip part, how in the heck does a message board make you angry to a point you have to use exclamation marks (yelling)? You may need to get a grip yourself if a message board does this to you. All I've been on here is respectful.

Edited by ctown81

Silsbee fans IMO practicing outside would be better for you guys since the game is going to be outside. Seems as though practicing outside would get the young men’s body use to the elements that they will face on game day. Back in 2013 (we) WOS fans were subjected to the same gasconade of how nice of a facility they have at Carthage which is good I’m not knocking that everybody isn’t able to afford those luxuries. Silsbee you guys have a team that has the capabilities to win it all. Put your foot in their mouth, while you kick the sheeeeeeeeeeet out of them Dogs. Go Tigers win this game.

Silsbee fans IMO practicing outside would be better for you guys since the game is going to be outside. Seems as though practicing outside would get the young men’s body use to the elements that they will face on game day. Back in 2013 (we) WOS fans were subjected to the same gasconade of how nice of a facility they have at Carthage which is good I’m not knocking that everybody isn’t able to afford those luxuries. Silsbee you guys have a team that has the capabilities to win it all. Put your foot in their mouth, while you kick the sheeeeeeeeeeet out of them Dogs. Go Tigers win this game.

Well dang

As for whoever is letting Silsbee practice at their facility, what a nice gesture. Carthage allows other schools to come use the football field and the indoor facility every week when they are not using it. One team comes every day. I don't see what the big deal is that another school might would offer Silsbee their indoor facility if needed.