****Carthage vs Silsbee****

I'm not backing away from away from that respect comment I made. I'll put it this way. Whomever beats Silsbee will have to be good and I'm sure the fans of that team will be happy but EVERYTIME Carthage loses the fans erupt like they one the championship. Because of our past, people take notice when it's time to play Carthage and I just don't think Silsbee brings that same type of reaction right now.

As for the game, have you guys play a team that can finesse you and then can pound the ball and put the game away? Honestly I was pulling for you guys to win because I think we match up better with yall and I hope I don't regret hoping that.

I agree with this state. With my job I have had the good fortune of living in some great football towns (Stephenville 5 state titles) and some not so great football towns(shall remain nameless) lol

When a team would knock Stephenvilleville out of the playoffs, you would swear they won the super bowl.

No doubt Carthage is good, very good, but I would not put another notch on your belt just yet. Let's see how friday night plays out.

You Carthage fans need to understand something. Every team fan base has one and Badsanta is our "one".

Please be considerate of this fact and continue posting.

I really do appreciate you guys coming over here to this site and posting here. Thanks

I only wish I could return the favor at Smoaky.

You Carthage fans need to understand something. Every team fan base has one and Badsanta is our "one".

Please be considerate of this fact and continue posting.

I really do appreciate you guys coming over here to this site and posting here. Thanks

I only wish I could return the favor at Smoaky.

Aggies one thing about hs message boards is this, the village idiot of any town finds their way here.

AAW, I think you and I both know all my comments are either for a few laughs and never to offend. I see the way these over night Carthage post come here once a year and stir the pot and leave. I have been a loyal poster since 2009. I know I get wild every once in a while but I back Silsbee 100%! Most (not all) Carthage fans make snob  assaninie comments all thru this thread and I'm the village idiot? All of them will be gone by Friday but I will still be around a always. 

AAW, I think you and I both know all my comments are either for a few laughs and never to offend. I see the way these over night Carthage post come here once a year and stir the pot and leave. I have been a loyal poster since 2009. I know I get wild every once in a while but I back Silsbee 100%! Most (not all) Carthage fans make snob  assaninie comments all thru this thread and I'm the village idiot? All of them will be gone by Friday but I will still be around a always. 

I've said this before. I look forward to coming here every year b/c where else am I going to get info on Silsbee. I will trust a fan who's been to every game over a news paper article any day of the week.Yes I'll be gone as soon as we lose or stop playing southeast tx teams. I love this region b/c there's a message board other than smoaky. Truth be told all the "best football is played in east texas" talk is numbing. 

I came on SETX to support Carthage and have fun with Silsbee fans since there is not much Silsbee support on Smoaky. I will never take offense to the comments that are put on a message board, it might be a different story if someone were to call me an arrogant Carthage fan face to face. It is easy to say someone is an idiot by reading their post but you will never know until you meet that person and have a chance to get to know that individual. I would say the same thing to your face as what I what I put on here. My beliefs and opinions, as well as other people beliefs and opinions, are set in stone and cannot be changed. The team that you support feeds off your support during the game, what gets put on here gets filed as trash talk Friday at 7:30. I wish Silsbee players and fans safe travels, see you at Tyler Rose stadium. 2 more days and we get to see who gets the biggest helping of crow. Go Dawgs!

Actually, my comment was Not intended for you, but somehow it appears that I was; please pardon me for the misunderstanding my comment caused! 

My post was in response to the ever angry Badsanta's rant about the good, working class citizens of Carthage, whom he Clearly is jealous of for making &30,000 seem like a Million dollars, or whatever point he was trying to make...

With respect to my "verbiage", I simply was trying to demonstrate that communication between people is much more enjoyable when carried out in a civilized fashion instead of rude gutter talk, which by the way, I am ALSO quite fluent in! ( I have been banned from Smoakey.com Twice because of it, as many over there can attest to!) I simply was trying to be polite seeing that it one of my first posts on This forum! ( One Does only Get ONE first impression, after all. )

Best regards, & have a good evening, Madam...

Actually, my comment was Not intended for you, but somehow it appears that I was; please pardon me for the misunderstanding my comment caused! 

My post was in response to the ever angry Badsanta's rant about the good, working class citizens of Carthage, whom he Clearly is jealous of for making &30,000 seem like a Million dollars, or whatever point he was trying to make...

With respect to my "verbiage", I simply was trying to demonstrate that communication between people is much more enjoyable when carried out in a civilized fashion instead of rude gutter talk, which by the way, I am ALSO quite fluent in! ( I have been banned from Smoakey.com Twice because of it, as many over there can attest to!) I simply was trying to be polite seeing that it one of my first posts on This forum! ( One Does only Get ONE first impression, after all. )

Best regards, & have a good evening, Madam...

Thank you for coming back and clearing up your statement, it just goes to show that we should keep our comments to football, and not on personal things that can’t win us a football game on the field. Except my apologies if I offended you, I have a sense of humor.   

Man, this thread is getting up to PNG vs.Nederland or even Crosby vs.The World thread status. 15 pages and 2 days left? I like the chances.lol

I guess Bellville folks don't have a computer or they have not heard of setxsports:) because it's a Mustange love fest on y'alls thread

Dang! You guys only have ONE??? Count your blessings! We have Several on SDC who are about like him, but he IS special in his own way... Glad to know SETX has stable people too! Lol! 

By the way, with all of the smack talk being fired from both sides with predictions of blowouts of 40-50 points down to more realistic predictions of 14-21 point spreads, I will stick to my 10 point win that I posted on Smoaky the other day; After all, that's 10x enough points to get the "W".... Go Dawgs!

Dang! You guys only have ONE??? Count your blessings! We have Several on SDC who are about like him, but he IS special in his own way... Glad to know SETX has stable people too! Lol! 

By the way, with all of the smack talk being fired from both sides with predictions of blowouts of 40-50 points down to more realistic predictions of 14-21 point spreads, I will stick to my 10 point win that I posted on Smoaky the other day; After all, that's 10x enough points to get the "W".... Go Dawgs!

Ha, you know Silsbee have good people on and off the football field who are passionate about their team, I can’t knock them for that. I’m a Mustang Lady, and whishing the Tigers good luck. I’m going to tell you guys Silsbee has a very good football team. Their defense will hit you hard, and they have a under armor fella named Patrick Hudson on their team whom will make his presence known; I’m surprised no one has discussed his capacities as of yet. QB + running back + wide receivers = a whole lot of points lol, Them Tigers by 6.

Side Bar, I had a handle on life but I broke it a while ago lol.