****Carthage vs Silsbee****

28 hours until game time!! I have seen footage of Carthage and yes they are very talented. Reminds me some of WOS, but not as fast. Silsbee can win this game if we limit TO, play sound defense and keep the offense rolling. 

wait, hold up, you just now seeing footage of Carthage? 

1 day and a few hours to game time, it will be hard to focus tomorrow at work. It will be a good chilly night for some Tiger soup. As long as we minimize mistakes and play our game defensively, we will be OK. I have enjoyed reading and responding to comments on SETX, even though football was not always the conversation. Like I have said before, I will be on here to congratulate your team either way. The Silsbee fans have not personally attacked me, and I have respect for the manner in which you have conducted yourself.....who knows, maybe you just ignored all my posts. Lol Either way it turns out tomorrow, either team has a tremendous amount to be proud of. There are too many teams that would like to be playing playoff football still, we both knocked off 2 teams that have made runs to the championship game that would like a chance at making it back to the big game. Go Dawgs!

Unfortunately I will be rushing right after work and will have to go straight to the stadium. Coming from Dallas.

My flight was diverted from Minneapolis to Sioux Falls SD, for mechanica reasons at least I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express tonight:)  fly out first thing in the AM.

I will not miss this game!!

Go Tigers!

Safe travels to all those traveling to & from the game. May the Lord watch over all the players as they play & keep them free from injury. May we all give Glory To God Above for having this wonderful opportunity to gather as friends & neighbors. 

I have no predictions... I believe the team with fewest mistakes, wins! Both teams deserve equally to be here at this spot in the season, no matter the outcome; job well done!

BadSanta... I think it would not matter what any Carthage person posted; we are "that" team for you! You know everyone has a team they love to hate! Or similar to the way LSU fans hate Nick Saban. But it's okay... We will love you through it! That's just the kind of folks we are! ;)