****Carthage vs Silsbee****

I.....I believe.....I believe that....I believe that we.....I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win......... 75633 C Town where my Dawgs at....get ready to hear the Dawg Pound barking and cheering on the Dawgs from C Town. Silsbee is fast and has several weapons, and the defense will hit you hard from what was posted. All I can say is, you better not run East and West and try to make the cut to the outside, because you will get hammered quick. The passing game will be possible if you can keep a few lineman and linebackers out of the backfield chasing down your quarterback, I have seen it happen several games this year. Go ahead and say that Carthage has not played a team quite like Silsbee yet, I expect that kind of comment with very little reasoning supporting your statement. Carthage has no problem playing smash mouth football, we have several Seniors that had a impact in the state game in 2013 and have gained valuable experience the last 2 years under Mr Scott Surratt. Both teams have proved that they are tough or they would not be playing this game, you just have to bring some to get some. I stand by my Dawgs winning this one by 14. Go Dawgs!

Well, this thread has kept me entertained while I have been in Minnesota, time to head to the airport and get back to some warmer weather.

Ready to eat some Texas BBQ at Stanley's BBQ in Tyler, and watch the Tigers beat the Dogs.

Well it's probably definitely warmer than Minnesota.  But it was still in the 30s when I walked out the door this morning.  Which I love... So depending on your definition of "warm weather" you may or may not be surprised.  Personally I would be fine with a low of 30 and high of 65 every single day of the year.  But that's me..

Well it's probably definitely warmer than Minnesota.  But it was still in the 30s when I walked out the door this morning.  Which I love... So depending on your definition of "warm weather" you may or may not be surprised.  Personally I would be fine with a low of 30 and high of 65 every single day of the year.  But that's me..

I will take 30 degree's over 5 like it is this morning,:) any day of the week.

I'm hearing some Lumberton kids are driving up to Tyler to support our Hardin County neighbors 

Heck they can come out and see this butt whippin too lol jk

Seriously though, I saw this post on smoaky and I was thinking almost the exact same thing

"For me silsbees 800lb gorilla in the room, that they want us to simply ignore, is chapel hill. they dismiss it as they just scored as many as they had to to win. The dawgs just completely destroyed them and made them look like a jr high team. I could look past this if it would've been much earlier in the season, but we played them the last week of the regular season and , if im not mistaken, silsbee played them the very next week in round one of playoffs. I just cant ignore this. If silsbees D gives up 46 to chapel hill, how many can we score?"

I did that a few years ago when we played Huffman.  My wife's family actually lives there.  Her brother was actually playing for them,  well he was suited anyway.   We sat on the Huffman side but I wore all my maroon. They lead pretty much the who.e game and I heard about it the whole time.  However we won late in the game and all I had to do was stand up and stick my hands in the air!