****Carthage vs Silsbee****

Drowning Pool's "Let the bodies hit the floor" is what comes to my mind when I think about tonight's game. Gonna be a hard hitting game tonight! Go Dawgs!

One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Nothing wrong with me
Four - Nothing wrong with me

One - Something's got to give
Two - Something's got to give
Three - Something's got to give
Now

Let the bodies hit the floor

Gonna get ugly early Carthage by 23 only after Silsbee scores a few late V second string D & O. 51-28 Dawgs. 

Good luck to both teams. Stay injury free and safe travel for all. See ya in Tyler

Ironically I have this song in my head

"Somebody's  gone get they a** kicked

Somebody's gone get they wig split"

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to the game. Close first half then Carthage pulls away.

Gonna go against the grain. I believe the first half is where the blowout will occur. 41-13 Dawgs at the half. Carthage starters will get a break late in third quarter.

Anything can happen but it wont happen tonight in Tyler .

Good luck to all, both teams stay injury free and safe travel for everyone.

It will be a cold day in Hades before the puppies hold the 2015 Tigers to only 13 points.

Safe travels to all

Silsbee 49

Carthage 42

I really hope that its a good game. I hope even more that its safe game for all the players and that everyone travels safely. 

Can anything happen in sports? absolutely it can. 

Could a greyhound get beat by a lab in a race. It could happen. Will it happen tonight I highly doubt it.

A few years back when Carthage played Cold spring for the State Title , Barbay pulled out about 6 trick plays and they all worked this kept the game interesting I believe up until close to halftime. He's a great coach and he knew that that was their only chance. IMO ( which means zero) Silsbee is gonna need about 3X's as many and they are gonna need total success on those plays.

I think that the games gonna be long over by the half.

I'm just going to assume I'm one of the posters some are talking about. Well yes I declare a Carthage victory before the coin toss. That's what a prediction is, a declaration of victory for the team you pick. I find it comical that while others make their picks it's ok but as soon as a Carthage fan says that Carthage is better and they will win, it's all of a sudden disrespect. Silsbee is very good no doubt. That's why they are still in it but I think my team is better but for some reason that rubs people the wrong way. Can Silsbee win? Yes, but I just don't see it. One poster even said Carthage people live and die for football and I'm trying to figure out how he came to that conclusion. I guess that's the curse of success. Anytime you pick Carthage to win youarro

Disregard all these above quotes.

The quote button is screwed up on this site.

Congrats to Carthage on the win.

No excuses, best of luck the rest of the way.

Tigers you have nothing to hang your heads about.

You young men showed everybody that y'all deserved to be there.

Silsbee looked great,  offensive line was massive, and Coach Surratt said that your QB was the best one we have seen so far this year.  Congratulations on a well played game and a good season.   Nothing g to hang your heads about.   Thanks for the great game.  Good luck in the rest of your  year.  Just glad the Dawgs won.

Funny thing about our society, it is about "What have you done lately society" I could care less about your "ships" in the past.

Silsbee has gotten this far because they are a darn good football and they have just as good of a chance as Carthage to win this game.

The arrogance and the cockiness of you and your fans is sickening.

Just remember to come back over here after the game, if Carthage loses, Come back to setxsports. Y'all will probably go back to that lame arse 2 bit site in east tx and talk about your past "ships"

If Silsbee loses I will be right here to congratulate Carthage.

Ohhhh Pepper....I'm a MAN of my words. I am back right here...after the game, Like i said I would be. My "lame arse" is here...not on any other 2 bit site in east texas talking about any past ships either...we have next week to get ready for.

Congrats to all of the young men that played a good game out on that field tonight.

Edited by ProfDMC