BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Oh, thats a good comeback.... Why cant you guys just get over the fact that you were wrong about HJ? I dont understand why that is sooooooo hard for ya'll.... You and Farmer, and AAW.... I mean, you 3 should just have a pow-wow and think about what used to be... You know, back when you guys were a big school in a little school district.... Because now, you will have to play teams more your size.... And not get pushed around on your home field by little ol HJ, even though you had 20 year olds on the roster..... :D  :D :D  

Oh, thats a good comeback.... Why cant you guys just get over the fact that you were wrong about HJ? I dont understand why that is sooooooo hard for ya'll.... You and Farmer, and AAW.... I mean, you 3 should just have a pow-wow and think about what used to be... You know, back when you guys were a big school in a little school district.... Because now, you will have to play teams more your size.... And not get pushed around on your home field by little ol HJ, even though you had 20 year olds on the roster..... :D  :D :D

wrong about what? Did you guys not lose to WOS and Silsbee last yr like I told you yall would in which the premises of our bet last yr was about? This is comical.

Guest Farmer Fran

HJ is undefeated, when it comes to moral victories :lol: :lol:

Awesome, glad to hear it.... Gotta watch out for these guys on hear... These Silsbee guys actually think WOS is going to beat HJ this year... You outta help me set'em straight...

*here

Man, they dont make a shovel large enough for someone like you. Haha

Guest Farmer Fran

Awesome, glad to hear it.... Gotta watch out for these guys on hear... These Silsbee guys actually think WOS is going to beat HJ this year... You outta help me set'em straight...

IMG_0326.JPG

Guest Farmer Fran

Does anyone know how long Farmer Fran and Buddy Garrity have been dating?

Mofo you are a 1 trick pony. Get a life or new material. :rolleyes:

[URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/texasgiant1/media/KEEPCALM_zps43f1d5d4.png.html]KEEPCALM_zps43f1d5d4.png[/URL]

Well, it is more than just Silsbee folk that believe that.  I tell you what, you appear to be a betting man.  So I propose a wager that will not cost you any money or deny you posting privileges as you are way too interesting a poster to keep of the site for an entire school year.

If HJ does win, I will carry the following passage in my signature line until the end of the 2014-15 school year:

"West Orange-Stark is Hardin-Jefferson's football b***h."

If WO-S wins:  You place the following message in your signature line until the end of the 2014-15 school year:

"Hardin-Jefferson is West Orange-Stark's football b***h."

What say you oh confident one who hails from Sour Lake.

Guest Farmer Fran

Well, it is more than just Silsbee folk that believe that.  I tell you what, you appear to be a betting man.  So I propose a wager that will cost not you any money or deny you posting privileges as you are way too interesting a poster to keep of the site for an entire school year.

If HJ does win, I will carry the following passage in my signature line until the end of the 2014-15 school year:

If WO-S wins:  You place the following message in your signature line until the end of the 2014-15 school year:

Boom_Goes_The_Dynamite.jpg

Well, it is more than just Silsbee folk that believe that.  I tell you what, you appear to be a betting man.  So I propose a wager that will not cost you any money or deny you posting privileges as you are way too interesting a poster to keep of the site for an entire school year.

Your on!!!!!!