BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Guest Farmer Fran

Well, 18 pages and over 10,000 views... I guess SETX can thank me later.... Guess I'll start another thread and see if I can get a rise out of some new folks... Your welcome SETX!!!!

Like I said you are very entertaining and you still should take your comedy routine on the road. :D

So he is a hater because he doesn't think HJ will beat WOS?

No he's a hater because he doesn't give HJ any respect at all. IMO they earned the right to talk a little bit when they went 3 rounds deep last year and gave silsbee a good game.

DISCLAIMER: NO I AM NOT SAYING HJ IS AS GOOD AS SILSBEE. THEY HAVE A FEW MORE YEARS BEFORE THEY REACH THAT LEVEL. IM JUST SAYING GIVE THEM A LITTLE RESPECT.

No he's a hater because he doesn't give HJ any respect at all. IMO they earned the right to talk a little bit when they went 3 rounds deep last year and gave silsbee a good game.

DISCLAIMER: NO I AM NOT SAYING HJ IS AS GOOD AS SILSBEE. THEY HAVE A FEW MORE YEARS BEFORE THEY REACH THAT LEVEL. IM JUST SAYING GIVE THEM A LITTLE RESPECT.

Does my prediction of HJ going 7-3, losing to WO-S by a score of 27-13 and finishing 2nd in district a show of respect?

Haters?  Simply because a number of folks don't believe that "WO-S Comes to HJ and TAKES A WHOOPIN...COUNTRY STYLE!!!!!" or that "There is a new football sheriff in town folks...HJ HAWKS!!!!!!?"

Maybe they don't believe such bold beliefs because they have seen the 10 game series history with H-J to date:

1.  WO-S is 10-0 in the series;

2.  The average score in those games was 50-3;

3.  WO-S has shut HJ out 5 times in the series;

4.  WO-S has held HJ to a field goal 2 other times;

5.  HJ has scored in double figures only 1 time in the series;

6.  WO-S has scored 50 or more points 4 times in the series;

7.  WO-S has scored 40 or more points in all but 1 of the 10 games;

8.  HJ's total score in the series (28) is lower than the lowest that WO-S has scored in one game during the series (29).

Now, facts are facts. The HJ football program has vastly improved under Coach Dubois and the Week 10 game will probably be the most highly contested game of the series and will be WO-S' closest district game.  Plus, they are the favorite to gain the #2 seed out of the district.

However, given the history of this series it is a bit harsh to call someone a "hater" simply because they believe that the statements made above are a result of delusions of grandeur.

Guest Farmer Fran

Man HJ sure has some haters. And your leading the pack farmer.

A hater??? C'mon now! Just because I call a person out on a and bold and I mean very bold prediction does not make me a hater.

If I said Silsbee would curb stomp Katy, I would get called out by the majority on this board. That does not make anyone a hater, but it would certainly make me delusional :D

I gave HJ respect. I predicted them to go 6-4 and place 2nd in district. That is a lot better prediction than I have given them in years past.

Guest Farmer Fran

Man HJ sure has some haters. And your leading the pack farmer.

A hater??? C'mon now! Just because I call a person out on a and bold and I mean very bold prediction does not make me a hater.

If I said Silsbee would curb stomp Katy, I would get called out by the majority on this board. That does not make anyone a hater, but it would certainly make me delusional :D

I gave HJ respect. I predicted them to go 6-4 and place 2nd in district. That is a lot better prediction than I have given them in years past.

Haters? Simply because a number of folks don't believe that "WO-S Comes to HJ and TAKES A WHOOPIN...COUNTRY STYLE!!!!!" or that "There is a new football sheriff in town folks...HJ HAWKS!!!!!!?"

Maybe they don't believe such bold beliefs because they have seen the 10 game series history with H-J to date:

1. WO-S is 10-0 in the series;
2. The average score in those games was 50-3;
3. WO-S has shut HJ out 5 times in the series;
4. WO-S has held HJ to a field goal 2 other times;
5. HJ has scored in double figures only 1 time in the series;
6. WO-S has scored 50 or more points 4 times in the series;
7. WO-S has scored 40 or more points in all but 1 of the 10 games;
8. HJ's total score in the series (28) is lower than the lowest that WO-S has scored in one game during the series (29).

Now, facts are facts. The HJ football program has vastly improved under Coach Dubois and the Week 10 game will probably be the most highly contested game of the series and will be WO-S' closest district game. Plus, they are the favorite to gain the #2 seed out of the district.

However, given the history of this series it is a bit harsh to call someone a "hater" simply because they believe that the statements made above are a result of delusions of grandeur.

Why are you bringing facts and logic into this thread?!?!

Farmer I think you are easily called a hater when just a few threads up is a SILSBEE thread and you have maybe 2 comments on it but on this one alone I bet you have 40 post. 

When an HJ thread (a team that should not even concern you) comes up you sit there in your wife beater t-shirt with your cheeto stained finger tips and type away. I get it, HJ is your addiction and the first step in beating an addiction is admitting you have one...Repeat after me "Hi, I am Farmer Fran and I am an HJaholic."

See I bet you feel better already.

As I said in an earlier post if HJ beats WOS it will be a huge upset, now name me a team in SE Texas that would go into WOS as a favorite.

Bueller?

Bueller?

Not many, probably the 6A teams and the upper crust of the two 5A districts plus Coldspring-Oakhurst.  But then again, it wasn't you who made the statements I referenced above.