BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

HJ lost a lot of speed from last years seniors, but they will be just fine this year. I do wish we could have played Silsbee this year....would have been fun!

Go Get'em Barry!

HJ only lost a couple of quick guys. WOS has a very respectable program but I think HJ will hold their own against them.

Mofo you are a 1 trick pony. Get a life or new material. :rolleyes:

KEEPCALM_zps43f1d5d4.png

Speaking of tricks where are you and Buddy getting away to on the long weekend?

As far as logging off setxsports and getting a life

FarmerFran 3077 post

MoFo 288 post

you do the math.

you and UGK got the same DNA? Like papi like son.

Buddy I have no idea who UGK is but he must be cool.

PS I see about 4 post from Farmer that you have not liked, are y'all fighting again? Did he take another long bath and use all the hot water?

Guest Farmer Fran

Buddy I have no idea who UGK is but he must be cool.

PS I see about 4 post from Farmer that you have not liked, are y'all fighting again? Did he take another long bath and use all the hot water?

The difference between you and edelmon is he is entertaining, you sir are just downright immature and asinine.

The difference between you and edelmon is he is entertaining, you sir are just downright immature and asinine.

Farmer,

As hard as you and BadSanta rode Bedelmon last year after HJ changed coaches, you can't really say anything about what others post.  You guys were like a pack of wolves.  You never struck me as the type that could dish it out but couldn't take it.  This is surprising.

Guest Farmer Fran

Farmer,

As hard as you and BadSanta rode Bedelmon last year after HJ changed coaches, you can't really say anything about what others post.  You guys were like a pack of wolves.  You never struck me as the type that could dish it out but couldn't take it.  This is surprising.

No problem here, like I posted earlier I find edelmon entertaining but Mofo is immature.  I can dish it out and take it.

That is the beauty of setxsports, you can say anything "within reason"

Mofo know's what he was typing and insinuating. He can play dumb all he wants.

I know Kountze made the playoffs last year but did they win any playoff games??

No we played Tatum who was top 5 in the state and did good in the first half but were just over matched by a better team. But we will be returning several starters from last year and should be better this year. I'm not saying Kountze will win but Kountze will not get destroyed.