BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Guest Farmer Fran

Farmer I think you are easily called a hater when just a few threads up is a SILSBEE thread and you have maybe 2 comments on it but on this one alone I bet you have 40 post. 

When an HJ thread (a team that should not even concern you) comes up you sit there in your wife beater t-shirt with your cheeto stained finger tips and type away. I get it, HJ is your addiction and the first step in beating an addiction is admitting you have one...Repeat after me "Hi, I am Farmer Fran and I am an HJaholic."

See I bet you feel better already.

How am I being a hater? I predicted HJ 6-4. Now If I said HJ sucks and always will suck!! That is being a hater.

I am not infatuated in the least with the birds. I just find bedelmons post unlike yours "highly entertaining"

Guest Farmer Fran

Hi I am Farmer, and I have an HJ addiction.

HI FARMER

Mofo=internet stalker

[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/TXPrepsRecruit/media/imagesCAHDIAJF_zpsc4e9f930.jpg.html]imagesCAHDIAJF_zpsc4e9f930.jpg[/URL]

WO-S' most recent non-winning season happened in 2001 when they went 5-5,  The last "official" losing season was 1992 when WO-S had to forfeit 4 district wins for having a student on the team that had an incomplete and went 4-6.  The last season where they lost more than they won on the field was 1983 when they went 3-7.

Looking at another WOS related thread, I'm thinking the point spread on the WOS vs HJ game just dropped some.  I'll leave it to others to decide how much it dropped but my guess is at least a couple TDs.   :o

I am still keeping my prediction the same, 27-13 Stangs. Chase Rutledge will be just fine as the Mustangs starting QB.

The predictions should stay the same if not go up with Rutledge at QB. I believe at this moment in time Rut is just as good if not a tad better than Cole.Also, heard Cole hasnt officially enrolled at Westfield yet.

I'll take Cornell Thompson's opinion on who is the better QB. ;) ;)

As for Cole not "officially" enrolled, probably true. But the news of him transferring is very young. Plenty of time for him to enroll "officially".

WO-S' most recent non-winning season happened in 2001 when they went 5-5, The last "official" losing season was 1992 when WO-S had to forfeit 4 district wins for having a student on the team that had an incomplete and went 4-6. The last season where they lost more than they won on the field was 1983 when they went 3-7.

I'll take Cornell Thompson's opinion on who is the better QB. ;) ;)

As for Cole not "officially" enrolled, probably true. But the news of him transferring is very young. Plenty of time for him to enroll "officially".

Cole is a great QB no doubt but so is Rut. The thing is Rut can contribute anywhere on the field. Hes runs with no fear and is very dynamic as a back or receiver. If you have 2 guys that are eaqual at QB but one is just as good at RB or where ever else, you wouldnt put him at qb. Do you see what i mean on that? He helps the team more by not being the qb even though he might be a little better at it.

I love it when ya call me BIG POPPA!!!! Hate to hear WOS lost their QB, that sucks..... We want to beat a team at their best...Chase is good enough to get the job done though.... Those Stats are impressive.... Wont mean a hill of beans this year.... Years past, there were not 2 Edelmon kids on the field.... :D  :D :D  :D  :D  

Guest Farmer Fran

I love it when ya call me BIG POPPA!!!! Hate to hear WOS lost their QB, that sucks..... We want to beat a team at their best...Chase is good enough to get the job done though.... Those Stats are impressive.... Wont mean a hill of beans this year.... Years past, there were not 2 Edelmon kids on the field.... :D  :D :D  :D  :D  

Lord, I hope they are not like their daddy "all talk" :D j/k  Your oldest is a heck of a player. I know you are proud of both of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so thankful for these two HJ fans' posts on this thread. Without them, I would have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in the WO-S/HJ matchup. Last year, I got so bored that I actually forgot which team had the ball. It was UG-LY - way worse than the score indicated.

http://www.hudl.com/team/22260/highlights/40694852

I realize that HJ will be better this year, but WO-S was VERY young last year and should be better this year as well. Cole is gone, but Chase was groomed to be the starting QB for two years before last year, when Cole was lightning in a bottle. Rutledge is still one of the better QBs in the area.