BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

You ever notice how Farmer Fran and Buddy Garrity like all the anti-Hawk post...you two guys are like the little cronies that follow the bully around for protection and agree with everything he says.....Sad Sad Sad......I snapped this picture of you guys at the last HJ game...Sorry Fran was to far up "there" to be able to see.

Oh ye of the comical "Bird Avatar" which we all take to be be a fierce H-J Hawk.  I was innoculated for "Hawk Envy" the first year of existance of the Hardin-Jefferson High School because I knew there would be people like you and bedelmon coming along.  The doctor told me then that I would only need a booster shot every seventy-five years,  I haven't checked recently when that booster is due but I made a note to do it.  The shot is very inexpensive and it works to perfection - I haven't had even a smidgen of Hawk Envy since I had the shot.  And, no, I didn't have a state championship, but then, I didn't know that bedelmon had one eiither.  I did get a third place state medal in golf one year, but that's a gentleman's game and I would not expect you or bedelmon to understand  that.  Get a life . . . after you get a new avatar.

Wow you used such big words...I am in awe. you is smart I is dumb....as far as avatars go I wish I could get one as awesome as yours.

Guest Farmer Fran

Easy to fix, stay off HJ post. I will have one of your fellow cronies send you a message if your name is mentioned, I am betting it won't be.

Another easy fix, is for you and your HJ buddy to quit posting nonsense, and people would not fill the need to call you and edelmon on it.

Well Fran, all I said last year was that HJ would go to the playoffs... I said we would not be a doormatt... I said all we needed was a coaching change... I said we would beat Silsbee.... Got 1 wrong by 1 point and your QB had to be helped off the field.... You said we had no talent... We had no speed... Our coach was a saint.... Silsbee would hang a half a hundred on the HAWKS.... You were wrong on every account.... Now in my eyes you were the one posting nonsense... B)  B)  B)

Well Fran, all I said last year was that HJ would go to the playoffs... I said we would not be a doormatt... I said all we needed was a coaching change... I said we would beat Silsbee.... Got 1 wrong by 1 point and your QB had to be helped off the field.... You said we had no talent... We had no speed... Our coach was a saint.... Silsbee would hang a half a hundred on the HAWKS.... You were wrong on every account.... Now in my eyes you were the one posting nonsense... B)  B)  B)

Uh, you said HJ would win district last year. That was the bet you made with BG. ;)

Also, that QB you speak of rushed for 207 yards on just 17 carries (12.2 per carry) and passed for 192 yards against those Hawks. He himself outgained the whole HJ team 399-347.

Another easy fix, is for you and your HJ buddy to quit posting nonsense, and people would not fill the need to call you and edelmon on it.

Why would I want to do that? Bedelmon and I make post so we can laugh at the love fest that pursues of you and BuddyGarrity having your "Like this" fest. I have heard a disturbing rumour that you guys have asked the admins if they would install a "love this" button... 

Someone said that he alone would have 500 yards on HJ, and that didnt happen... All I know is, those Silsbee stands were quiet as a mouse for most of that game.... I said that HJ had as good a chance to win district as anyone in the district... You guys blew that way out of proportion.... You guys also said that our coaching situation was not the issue... Almost banded me more than once for saying it... You were wrong about that too... The bet I made was that HJ would beat Silsbee... You and your cronies had us anywhere from 30-60 point underdogs, and I knew Silsbee wasnt that good.... You guys are going to be worse this year and we will be better that last year, so I will say it again... Silsbee is DAMN LUCKY HJ is not on their schedule this year!!!!!!

Guest Farmer Fran

Someone said that he alone would have 500 yards on HJ, and that didnt happen... All I know is, those Silsbee stands were quiet as a mouse for most of that game.... I said that HJ had as good a chance to win district as anyone in the district... You guys blew that way out of proportion.... You guys also said that our coaching situation was not the issue... Almost banded me more than once for saying it... You were wrong about that too... The bet I made was that HJ would beat Silsbee... You and your cronies had us anywhere from 30-60 point underdogs, and I knew Silsbee wasnt that good.... You guys are going to be worse this year and we will be better that last year, so I will say it again... Silsbee is DAMN LUCKY HJ is not on their schedule this year!!!!!!

You are so friggin delusional it is not even funny anymore :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HJ is lucky they were put into a district where it only takes 1 game to make the playoffs.

Has HJ sent their thank you card to the uil?

You are so friggin delusional it is not even funny anymore :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HJ is lucky they were put into a district where it only takes 1 game to make the playoffs.

I tried sending a thank you card to the UIL but they said they were too busy processing overage waivers from "the Tigers" to accept it

I don't know Farmer.  I think I am an objective, 3rd party with no ties to either program other than supporting both, and I tend to agree with Bedelmon on this.  HJ would be the favored team this year if you guys played.  I know it hurts to hear that and that may not be the case after this year but sometimes you have to face reality.  This year, HJ will be much improved and Silsbee will have a down year.  Plain and simple.

Guest Farmer Fran

I don't know Farmer.  I think I am an objective, 3rd party with no ties to either program other than supporting both, and I tend to agree with Bedelmon on this.  HJ would be the favored team this year if you guys played.  I know it hurts to hear that and that may not be the case after this year but sometimes you have to face reality.  This year, HJ will be much improved and Silsbee will have a down year.  Plain and simple.

I agree to a certain point. Silsbee will be down this year, but down enough for HJ to have beaten them? We will never know.

Guest Farmer Fran

Farmer, you really know..... Deep down in your gut you know.... When WOS beats you 50-0 this year and we beat them, we will all know... When you get hammered by Jasper and LCM and we give them a donkey punch, everyone will know...

The only thing I know, is that WO-S will donkey stomp y'all and that HJ will probably finish in 2nd in that piss poor district.

The only thing that saves that district from being a laughing stock is WO-S.