BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Your right AAW.... And WOS will probably mop the floor with us... All of the second year seniors we would have had coming back this year graduated so we will be short on 20 year olds AGAIN...

You act as though HJ has never had an "older" player before. :rolleyes:

Yes, I have WO-S winning, but not in a blow out. Something like 28-13.

Bedelom, Silsbee would still kick HJs but next year. They just have your number.

Well actually most teams HJ played prior to last year had their number.  I think most would agree who know anything about the HJ program that the program has changed..  HJ will move the ball every week this year like they did against silsbee.  Just my opinion.

Actually the Silsbee game winning pass was caught by a 20 year old, 2nd senior year reciever over our 15 year old corner... I would say he had an impact on that game.... You guys from Sisbee are very lucky this year we are not on your schedule... We would take you boys to the wood shed..... WOS is gonna get a game this year and you girls will have to cling to your years past... There is a new football sheriff in town folks... HJ HAWKS!!!!!!

Whatever you say, sunshine!

Guest Farmer Fran

Just like last year, we will make a believer out of ya.... You said we would not win a district game.... You said we would not make the playoffs...... You said Silsbee would beat us by 50...You said we had no speed while we were putting 400 plus yards of ground and pound on the pussy cats.... You guys couldnt call a football game with Lou Holts, Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi as your uncles.... Go back to the D1-4a division and tell Cleveland how untallented they are.... We got WOS to play with now.....

More like "WO-S has HJ to kick around ,now" :P

Farmer Fran still stalking the HJ Hawks. The first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have a problem. So slowly repeat after me

"Hi I am Farmer Fran and I have a Hawk addiction, I have always wanted to be a Hawk I am just not cool enough".

See I bet you are feeling better already.

Fran, I will not acknowledge such asinine comments from you any longer..... Get your nose outta AAW's, well you know.... He could become flagalent and you would be in a serious bind...

The word that you wanted to use is "flatulent" - not the non-existant word flagalent.  Get a dictionary or ask your wife or kids.

Just like last year, we will make a believer out of ya.... You said we would not win a district game.... You said we would not make the playoffs...... You said Silsbee would beat us by 50...You said we had no speed while we were putting 400 plus yards of ground and pound on the pussy cats.... You guys couldnt call a football game with Lou Holts, Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi as your uncles.... Go back to the D1-4a division and tell Cleveland how untallented they are.... We got WOS to play with now.....

Holt S  ???