BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

i tell ya what AAW, since putting your house up is a little steep for ya, lets do this.... If WOS wins, I will not make a post on here for 1 year, if HJ wins you dont get to post anything on here for 1 year..... Not one forum, not one anything.....This time we will make the bet clear and put dates in there so no confusion....

I'll put my house up. Problem is, it's worth more than $100,000. If you can make up the $80,000 difference, then we have a bet.

Guest Farmer Fran

i tell ya what AAW, since putting your house up is a little steep for ya, lets do this.... If WOS wins, I will not make a post on here for 1 year, if HJ wins you dont get to post anything on here for 1 year..... Not one forum, not one anything.....This time we will make the bet clear and put dates in there so no confusion....

C'mon. You could not even keep up your end of the last bet you made. You were not supposed to post anything for a year after you lost the last bet to Mr BG.

Remember? If HJ beat Silsbee this past season (which they did not) you would not post on here for a year.

My 2 were not involved and Im not going to put the other kids names on here out of respect for their parents...... I think it was 4 kids got into a little trouble at school... They will be on the field come football season. AAW, I think you not being able to post on here a year would hurt you more than that little ol $1000... After all you are Big Bank Hank.... Farmer, I made a bet and upholded my end... There were no dates, only till the next season which is now.... I still believe I got screwed on that deal because all of you said we would loose by 50.... We actually didnt win on the scoreboard but from what I saw, we pretty much left a mark.... My point was proven that night, whether you guys saw it or not..... And everyone on our team was actually under the age of 20  B)  B)  B)  

My 2 were not involved and Im not going to put the other kids names on here out of respect for their parents...... I think it was 4 kids got into a little trouble at school... They will be on the field come football season. AAW, I think you not being able to post on here a year would hurt you more than that little ol $1000... After all you are Big Bank Hank.... Farmer, I made a bet and upholded my end... There were no dates, only till the next season which is now.... I still believe I got screwed on that deal because all of you said we would loose by 50.... We actually didnt win on the scoreboard but from what I saw, we pretty much left a mark.... My point was proven that night, whether you guys saw it or not..... And everyone on our team was actually under the age of 20  B)  B)  B)  

Ok. If I lose I don't post. If you lose, you pay me $1000.

Ok so how much did it cost Hamburger Depot to get your weekly football show broadcast from their restaurant?

Doesn't cost them anything. They get free advertisement and promotion from our show.

It will have to be a money bet. Since I am employed by SETXsports, I am obligated to post and help run the site on a daily basis.

Name your $ price.

Well, for starters to that point we had only learned about 50% of our offense. Even into the playoffs, we only were about 70% in... Our boys had been under a coach that didnt believe in an off season workout so we have been in one for a year now and it definately has made a difference in size, strenght and speed.... Defensivly we also have had some luck with kids coming over from the basketball side to help out in the secondary so WOS will have a little more trouble passing this time around when we bring the "full court press" to the football field.... Book-end defensive ends are bigger, stronger, and faster this year... Blain Padgett still at middle backer, at 6'5" 230 benching 350 and running a 4.6 is definately going to leave a mark... Couple of more offensive suprises and we definately are in contention for a district championship... Just wish Silsbee was still in the district.... We would see just how confident you guys are in your beloved pussy cats....