Congrats to Micheal Sam

mat

again, trying to avoid providing an insurance that provides a legal medical procedure based on their own beliefs... using YOUR religion to dictate the rights of someone else. 

I still don't see how I am oppressing someone simply because they aren't buying something they are free to provide for themselves.

Doesn't matter anyway...after a while, employers will drop more and more employees that will go to obamacare and next will be single payer.

Where did he say that Christians were getting "worse and worse".  I missed that.

obviously not, but things will continue to improve.  as is often the case, poor, 3rd world countries are well behind the modern world when it comes in advances, both in technology AND in civil rights.  it's not an excuse, but realistically, we're only a couple of generations removed from good Christians openly discriminating against African Americans and most men holding the belief that women belong only the kitchen in the bedroom. 

After reading the post again I see what Bullets was saying...my bad on the interpretation...I will disagree that these were the acts of "good" Christians.

If many of the Muslim countries are going to improve as far as civil rights, they are going to have to adopt a new Doctrine and move away from Sharia law and I don't see that happening.

After reading the post again I see what Bullets was saying...my bad on the interpretation...I will disagree that these were the acts of "good" Christians.

If many of the Muslim countries are going to improve as far as civil rights, they are going to have to adopt a new Doctrine and move away from Sharia law and I don't see that happening.

It will take a while, no doubt.  But even the Saudis are finally realizing that it is not such a bad thing for women to drive.    20 years ago the women would have never risked it.   Now,  they get chastised a little, but not stoned.

How do I seem extremely racist. I wanted a explanation for a post I found racist. (Still never got explanation)

You were "fishing" for racism.  Very simple.  Brand something as racist and then insist that someone explain why it is not racist.  Those with vast experience in playing this game then interpret the requested "interpretation" as racist.  In our current society, it seems that not being racist is insufficient and one must "prove" or "demonstrate" that they are not racist.  Sorry, I refuse to go to those lengths.  I am also not a murdered or robber but dont feel the need to "prove" it.

If there any guys that were drafted who are white, straight, believe in God, do not expect the government to take care of them, and do not view themselves as victims, I would like to offer my congratulations to them for making it in spite of very difficult circumstances.

Who made this about race.....Ok.

Who made this about race.....Ok.

Yea, sure.  Talking about someone who is white, straight, personally responsible and believes in God sure is racist, isnt it?  I would suggest to you that you and ONLY YOU chose to interpret that as racist. ( and thats because you are one of those constantly on the watch for any small indicator that could possibly be interpreted that way)

This had nothing to do with that. it was supposed to be congratulations for Mr Sam. and you come with I wanna congratulate all white......Why not just say take the white part out... don't you wanna congratulate blacks who's straight and fear god also.

So you are saying that it is racist if I offer congratulations ( you still never understood the sarcasm of the post) to someone who is white ?  I guess I am a bigot also because I congratulated straight folks and god fearing folks which "discriminates" against homosexuals and atheists.  Give me a break.

Christ never forced anyone to follow him or his teachings.

And this is what so many choose to ignore.  Because let's be honest, it's a lot easier to force a bunch of non-believers to listen to a prayer and hope that something sticks than it is to develop a relationship with them and witness to them on a personal basis. 

And this is what so many choose to ignore. Because let's be honest, it's a lot easier to force a bunch of non-believers to listen to a prayer and hope that something sticks than it is to develop a relationship with them and witness to them on a personal basis.

I agree wholeheartedly :)

And this is what so many choose to ignore.  Because let's be honest, it's a lot easier to force a bunch of non-believers to listen to a prayer and hope that something sticks than it is to develop a relationship with them and witness to them on a personal basis.

It's actually easier to do nothing and belittle those that try minister to others...even if the method isn't always perfect or the message is tough to receive.