Silsbee 51 Bridge City 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 51 Bridge City 21/FINAL
On 10/17/2020 at 9:26 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Now that’s the Arline that we were expecting coming into this season...

he can play. U know the funny thing is I don't hear no one calling for foster job right now. Even against w.o I didn't understand some of the play calling. I said it from the start that kid was the problem!! We have alot of bad play calling in our area.BC fought but better team won.

36 minutes ago, dj said:

he can play. U know the funny thing is I don't hear no one calling for foster job right now. Even against w.o I didn't understand some of the play calling. I said it from the start that kid was the problem!! We have alot of bad play calling in our area.BC fought but better team won.

You seen Brisbane first throw was for a long TD" witch was called back.But the throw was on point..! I" wish coach would play both in and out a little bit more. 

1 hour ago, Who That said:

You seen Brisbane first throw was for a long TD" witch was called back.But the throw was on point..! I" wish coach would play both in and out a little bit more. 

They tried a whole game with the Sophmore QB and the results were about the same.  I don’t think Silsbee’s problem was QBing.  But that’s neither here nor there.  They’ll win out the rest of district and finish second as they have the previous 2 years.  They’ll be in every game in the region if the team is not WO-S or Carthage...

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

They tried a whole game with the Sophmore QB and the results were about the same.  I don’t think Silsbee’s problem was QBing.  But that’s neither here nor there.  They’ll win out the rest of district and finish second as they have the previous 2 years.  They’ll be in every game in the region if the team is not WO-S or Carthage...

Foster could throw for 400yds in a game and it'll still be an issue. 🙄

Can't wait to see them next year. 😁

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Foster could throw for 400yds in a game and it'll still be an issue. 🙄

Can't wait to see them next year. 😁

Had an issue with Calvin Tyler even though he had a historical year I’m Silsbee.  

Have/had and issue with Coach Smith even though he made an immediate impact after the last Mediocre coach left.

Have an issue with Foster, the QB that lead 2 consecutive teams to state simifinals.  

Been around Silsbee fan base for 18 years and STILL don’t understand their rationale on some things...

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Had an issue with Calvin Tyler even though he had a historical year I’m Silsbee.  

Have/had and issue with Coach Smith even though he made an immediate impact after the last Mediocre coach left.

Have an issue with Foster, the QB that lead 2 consecutive teams to state simifinals.  

Been around Silsbee fan base for 18 years and STILL don’t understand their rationale on some things...

I disagree with the "leading" part.

If you were to see his career stats and the game film that I have seen, I think you would understand some of the fans disappointment in the QB play the last 3 years.

Foster is the safe play right now.

47 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you were to see his career stats and the game film that I have seen, I think you would understand some of the fans disappointment in the QB play the last 3 years.

I saw a pass from 6 yards away wide open that was one hopped. Im sure he is an awesome kid, but without Silsbee throwing the deep ball (No CARTWRIGHT, Turk, or MARTIN) that bootleg for 5 yard to Kelly is all we have. IMO, I would have some shuffle passes to Baltrip, Some 6 or 7 yard passss on comeback routes while rolling him.out the pocket. If Silsbee can pass for 150 yards a game, they will be dangerous the way Arline is running and Jones. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

All I know is when the other starting QB was benched and Foster was brought in as a Sophmore, that’s when Silsbee football took off eventually en route to the State Simis...