HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not my call

It is mine.  I won't pull the trigger yet, but said poster should realize that this site is owned by a Baptist minister who does not appreciate some of the language here and as he claims to be a man of God keeps that in mind on future posts.

27 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

most of the guilt tripping race baiters, hate baiters here claim to be Christians.  Why single me out?

This is why:

"THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned."

there are other boards for conversations such as these

I found a pretty good one for real men on a board called "men seeking men"...there are some guys on there who call themselves "bears" (code name for former military i think) and we see eye to eye on a number of issues....can't recommend enough

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

This is why:

"THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned."

this dude is baiting me constantly, calling me all kinds of names.  You need to regulate that boss.

59 minutes ago, Ryanp said:

there are other boards for conversations such as these

I found a pretty good one for real men on a board called "men seeking men"...there are some guys on there who call themselves "bears" (code name for former military i think) and we see eye to eye on a number of issues....can't recommend enough

Your pastor is fleecing you out of your money.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

this dude is baiting me constantly, calling me all kinds of names.  You need to regulate that boss.

I have seen quite a bit of name calling on both sides, but they didn't curse while they were doing it.

This really isn't up for debate...you know what you did...you have been warned...don't do it again.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Baiting? How does an enlightened one...one that is determined to teach the peons their fallible ways...fall prey to such simplistic rhetoric? It seems it is okay for you to insult the intelligence of others, but get extremely agitated when someone responds in kind. 

Nothing you post has anything to do with intelligence.  Mostly it is hate baiting. 

I don't claim enlightenment.  Most of the stuff I post is centuries old.  Nothing is new under the sun.  The discovery of the usa, the us constitution, they were both based on stuff I've mentioned.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Come on, now.  At your level of "sophistication" and " refinement". what ordinary individual( note the politically correct avoidance of naming a sex via use of "individual") from this board could successfully bait you?

6 hours ago, jv_coach said:

In education I have had my moments when I wanted to kill me some whitey also. Nothing worse then dealing with snowflakes and their parents. 

In all for realness, some of the sorriest people I have ever worked with, I have worked with in education, and I am not referencing this dude either.

I'm not an educator, but how they can keep from wringing the necks of the large amount of ill mannered children is beyond me.  

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'm not an educator, but how they can keep from wringing the necks of the large amount of ill mannered children is beyond me.  

the reason the kids are allowed to act like that is because some of the sorriest people in the workforce, are in education. 

On 3/31/2018 at 10:14 AM, REBgp said:

You've got the facts wrong.  Did you read the article?  He didn't threaten the school, he wants the Black Panthers to start a race war so he can kill whites.  I doubt you're interested but the reason I (and others) post crap like this is because the MSM deluges us with how racist the white man is, totally blind to the fact that many blacks (and all races) are just as racist.  Louis Farrakhan is as big a racist as a Grand Wizard of the Klan, yet he's a big influence in the Democratic Party, immune to criticism by the MSM.  And I, for one, am weary of this one way street.  Yes, we post it, because the media won't mention it, so to inform others, we have to.  

Louis & DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison.

This is the hidden content, please

Could you please post a Farrakhan comment(s) to prove he is racist. I'm curious if our definitions of racist are seen differently. 

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Could you please post a Farrakhan comment(s) to prove he is racist. I'm curious if our definitions of racist are seen differently. 

Our definitions of racist probably are different.  Thanks to the MSM, most people in America today think only white people can be racist, which is absurd.  Imo, if you hate an entire race of people, you're a racist.  

The Farrakhan quote posted above by LRF, "White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet", is reminiscent of what the Klan leaders said about blacks many years ago.  And his hatred of Jews is another thing he has in common with the KKK.  And since he's a Muslim, you can be sure he hates Catholics.  Guess what, so did the KKK.  Are you following the breadcrumbs here?  See a pattern?

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

Our definitions of racist probably are different.  Thanks to the MSM, most people in America today think only white people can be racist, which is absurd.  Imo, if you hate an entire race of people, you're a racist.  

The Farrakhan quote posted above by LRF, "White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet", is reminiscent of what the Klan leaders said about blacks many years ago.  And his hatred of Jews is another thing he has in common with the KKK.  And since he's a Muslim, you can be sure he hates Catholics.  Guess what, so did the KKK.  Are you following the breadcrumbs here?  See a pattern?

Bread crumbs...... LMAO

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.

This is the hidden content, please

If you haven’t figured out this guy is racist you must not be very smart.

Expect nothing else from the poser of the question you just answered.