HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

The alt right leaders extol Hitler on a regular basis.  Farrakhan is definitely not alone in that respect.  Racism does not surprise me.  I grew up around covert racism.  Sometimes it was open and right in your face.  It is like poisonous snakes.  You don't see them everyday, but you know they are out there.  Racism permeates american history.  Manifest destiny, the trail of tears, slavery, jim crow lynchings, certain dubious immigration practices.   

Farrakhan is a product of american history and culture.  I don't follow him.  I don't condone what he says.  I'm not surprised either.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The alt right leaders extol Hitler on a regular basis.  Farrakhan is definitely not alone in that respect.  Racism does not surprise me.  I grew up around covert racism.  Sometimes it was open and right in your face.  It is like poisonous snakes.  You don't see them everyday, but you know they are out there.  Racism permeates american history.  Manifest destiny, the trail of tears, slavery, jim crow lynchings, certain dubious immigration practices.   

Farrakhan is a product of american history and culture.  I don't follow him.  I don't condone what he says.  I'm not surprised either.

Or could it be, and more probable, you just see racism where you want to see it. 

How many White people do you think are actually racist? What percentage?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Or could it be, and more probable, you just see racism where you want to see it. 

How many White people do you think are actually racist? What percentage?

Does it really matter?  I don't think so.  Racism is not the only sin.  A person can go to hell for stealing, for lying, for cheating. They can go to hell for murder.  A person can go to hell for blaspheming God.  The list goes on and on.  When a person dies the second death, and is burned and consumed in hell fire that is the ultimate punishment.  It doesn't matter what sin you commit to get to that point.   That's why I dont'focus exclusively on racism.

30 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Does it really matter?  I don't think so.  Racism is not the only sin.  A person can go to hell for stealing, for lying, for cheating. They can go to hell for murder.  A person can go to hell for blaspheming God.  The list goes on and on.  When a person dies the second death, and is burned and consumed in hell fire that is the ultimate punishment.  It doesn't matter what sin you commit to get to that point.   That's why I dont'focus exclusively on racism.

How about judging others. Is that a sin?

Simple question. What percentage of White people do you consider racist?

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How about judging others. Is that a sin?

Simple question. What percentage of White people do you consider racist?

Counting such a percentage is a waste of time.  I could die prematurely as a result of bad health choices, or I could go to the local convenience store and get shot in a black on black crime, 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

This is the hidden content, please

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Your rejection of Jesus is reflected by the sin you commit.  A person cannot willfully sin and have a saving relation with the Lord.   For example, a bank robber comes to Christ, and repents.  He or she cannot continue to rob banks and still have a saving relationship with the Lord.  It doesn't work like that.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Your rejection of Jesus is reflected by the sin you commit.  A person cannot willfully sin and have a saving relation with the Lord.   For example, a bank robber comes to Christ, and repents.  He or she cannot continue to rob banks and still have a saving relationship with the Lord.  It doesn't work like that.

I understand...I was simple pointing out your misunderstanding between sin and unforgiven sin.

You’re welcome.

21 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Farrakhan (INSERT DAVID DUKE) speaks his mind.  There's a lot of truth in what he says.  I haven't fact checked him, for those clocking what I am saying.  

THE FALLACY OR GENIUS OF SAYING "THERE IS A LOT OF TRUTH IN WHAT HE SAYS".

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS

Many of the Jews who owned the homes, the apartments in the black community, we considered them bloodsuckers because they took from our community and built their community but didn't offer anything back to our community. When the Jews left, the Palestinian Arabs came, Koreans came, Vietnamese...and we call them bloodsuckers." -- 

in 1995.

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- 

in 2002.

22 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Could you please post a Farrakhan comment(s) to prove he is racist. I'm curious if our definitions of racist are seen differently.   Farrakhan not only is racist, but he is the picture of racism. He is also a cult leader. Are you part of his cult?

"The final thing is the destruction. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day, but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by-a-half-mile. This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs." -- 

in 2011.

52 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Counting such a percentage is a waste of time.  I could die prematurely as a result of bad health choices, or I could go to the local convenience store and get shot in a black on black crime, 

Your refusal to answer says a lot. Your posts on here are clear enough though.

I'm curious to know if you feel that blatant hypocrisy is a sin.