HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Please explain the difference between Black and White culture. Since this is a comparison, how do you know anything about White culture? How do you compare the two when you know absolutely nothing about one half. And if you are prophetic enough to know about both cultures for this comparison (even though you've never walked a step in a White man's shoes), how is it that a White man somehow cannot do the same? Are you implying that Black people can analyze both cultures for a comparison but White people are incapable of such analysis?

Whew!  400 years of observation.  I know a thing or two about white culture. 

23 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

" We don't smoke marijuana in Moskogee"...

" we went down, down, down, in a ring of fire..."

If you grew up in Silsbee, as I did, You heard your share of country music.

Just walk away Renee. Smoke gets in your eyes. What are we proving here? Your attempts to prove you are diverse as opposed to us whites not leading such a charmed life is pretty feeble at best.

50 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Whew!  400 years of observation.  I know a thing or two about white culture. 

Haven't White people engaged in this same observation? If you can somehow know a thing or two about White culture, shouldn't White people be capable of knowing a thing or two about Black culture? Are you suggesting this intellectual capability is only present in Black people?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Please explain the difference between Black and White culture. Since this is a comparison, how do you know anything about White culture? How do you compare the two when you know absolutely nothing about one half. And if you are prophetic enough to know about both cultures for this comparison (even though you've never walked a step in a White man's shoes), how is it that a White man somehow cannot do the same? Are you implying that Black people can analyze both cultures for a comparison but White people are incapable of such analysis?

LOL! Black folks been living in "white culture" for years, from slaves to raising your yall grandparents. Black folks have always stepped into the white culture. Nothing new for us. That's why whites feel so uncomfortable when they are in the minority at functions with the major being non - whites. 

18 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL! Black folks been living in "white culture" for years, from slaves to raising your yall grandparents. Black folks have always stepped into the white culture. Nothing new for us. That's why whites feel so uncomfortable when they are in the minority at functions with the major being non - whites. 

Would you like for whitey to disappear?

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The topic is who has the ability to understand/evaluate differences between the cultures. I hear the phrase "you can't understand because you have never walked a mile in my shoes". How is that a valid statement when it is a comparative statement. If I have never walked a mile in your shoes, it stands to reason that you have never walked a mile in my shoes. Therefore, how can you say I can't compare the two but somehow you have that ability. If you are trying to say that because Black folks waited on/served White folks in the past...that this lends some insight to the culture of White folks, then you are the one that deserves the obligatory LOL. I've watched the Super Bowl for many years but I've never actually played in one. I've been on the sidelines for a couple of college football games, does that give me more insight to the football culture than people in the stands? And have you or Kountzer actually "walked one foot in a White man's shoes" to give you a believe that you have inside knowledge...knowledge that no White man can achieve. If Black folks have been living in White culture for years, how is it that only Black people have the ability to garner that knowledge into comparative assertations, but White people cannot think in kind?

And do you think that many White folks feel uncomfortable in situations where they are the minority because many, many, many people have constantly reminded them of how their ancestors have treated minorities in the past...and that some of these minorities...who now outnumber them...might hold a grudge. Hmmm. And what leads you to the conclusion that White folks feel any more uncomfortable in minority crowds than minorities feel in White crowds?

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The difference: at thanksgiving Black people like sweet potato pie; Caucasians like pumpkin pie. That’s it.

Not at my house, or any of my family's. We always have sweet potato pie. I guess I can check the minority box on my next application.

27 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The topic is who has the ability to understand/evaluate differences between the cultures. I hear the phrase "you can't understand because you have never walked a mile in my shoes". How is that a valid statement when it is a comparative statement. If I have never walked a mile in your shoes, it stands to reason that you have never walked a mile in my shoes. Therefore, how can you say I can't compare the two but somehow you have that ability. If you are trying to say that because Black folks waited on/served White folks in the past...that this lends some insight to the culture of White folks, then you are the one that deserves the obligatory LOL. I've watched the Super Bowl for many years but I've never actually played in one. I've been on the sidelines for a couple of college football games, does that give me more insight to the football culture than people in the stands? And have you or Kountzer actually "walked one foot in a White man's shoes" to give you a believe that you have inside knowledge...knowledge that no White man can achieve. If Black folks have been living in White culture for years, how is it that only Black people have the ability to garner that knowledge into comparative assertations, but White people cannot think in kind?

And do you think that many White folks feel uncomfortable in situations where they are the minority because many, many, many people have constantly reminded them of how their ancestors have treated minorities in the past...and that some of these minorities...who now outnumber them...might hold a grudge. Hmmm. And what leads you to the conclusion that White folks feel any more uncomfortable in minority crowds than minorities feel in White crowds?

I remember as a kid my mother use to clean house in Houston's River Oaks District. Hmmm, kissed my first white girl there. Anyway, I was riding in the car with my parents in the old part of downtown Houston. I saw this white man and I said, "I wanna be just like him." The white man was a bum. My mother stop taking me to River Oaks. True story!! 

19 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I remember as a kid my mother use to clean house in Houston's River Oaks District. Hmmm, kissed my first white girl there. Anyway, I was riding in the car with my parents in the old part of downtown Houston. I saw this white man and I said, "I wanna be just like him." The white man was a bum. My mother stop taking me to River Oaks. True story!! 

Interesting, but can't see how it is relevant to the topic. In Little League and Pony League baseball my family traded rides with a Black family. When I rode with them I was the only White person in the car. When he rode with us he was the only Black person in the car. True story!!

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

When I was in the coast guard on this one ship I was stationed on, for  six months or so I was the only black guy onboard.  The Ns were flying out of their mouths too.  I ignored it.

I didn't have a choice not to.

No shortage of idiots everywhere...problem is the idiocy sticks ( is stuck) to those that couldn’t disagree more with same idiots.

I am not bitter or angry about that part of my life.  Looking back it was interesting and adventurous.

Interesting story.  One of the biggest N droppers on the ship was this big muscular samoan named Johnny Anjan.  He would get right in your face and call you an F'(&ing N.  Nothing you could do, but take it or grab something and way lay him with it.  Who knows if the outcome of that under military law would be in my favor or not.   The guy was so muscular that if would take 4 or 5 guys to get him off of you and by that time it would probably be too late.

The irony of it all was Johnny Anjan looked and was of african ancestry himself.  I pity the fool that would remind him of that.  That's probably why he was so bigoted.   Many of those South pacific people have african ancestry, but I'm sure they don't claim it.  But I am not really trying to unwrap that.  I heard stories of Johnny Anjan going into a bar up in the Pacific NW, where all this was taking place.  He had this very white gf whom he lived with and he and her would  sometimes go out drinking.  Sooner or later some drunk would drop an N on Johnny and he would turn into the incredible Hulk and wipe the bar out.   I wonder what happened to Johnny.  

Those were the days.

25 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I am not bitter or angry about that part of my life.  Looking back it was interesting and adventurous.

Interesting story.  One of the biggest N droppers on the ship was this big muscular samoan named Johnny Anjan.  He would get right in your face and call you an F'(&ing N.  Nothing you could do, but take it or grab something and way lay him with it.  Who knows if the outcome of that under military law would be in my favor or not.   The guy was so muscular that if would take 4 or 5 guys to get him off of you and by that time it would probably be too late.

The irony of it all was Johnny Anjan looked and was of african ancestry himself.  I pity the fool that would remind him of that.  That's probably why he was so bigoted.   Many of those South pacific people have african ancestry, but I'm sure they don't claim it.  But I am not really trying to unwrap that.  I heard stories of Johnny Anjan going into a bar up in the Pacific NW, where all this was taking place.  He had this very white gf whom he lived with and he and her would  sometimes go out drinking.  Sooner or later some drunk would drop an N on Johnny and he would turn into the incredible Hulk and wipe the bar out.   I wonder what happened to Johnny.  

Those were the days.

You could possibly be spot on with your analysis that Johnny was a bigot. Or it could possibly be he used the N word just to agitate people...to get under their skin. Most, and I do mean most, people will learn and use strategies that will get them what they want, even if it is contrary to their beliefs. Most, and again most, will have an internal/personal line that they will only occasionally cross if the reward is great. Some don't have much of a line at all. And some are just plain bigoted.

41 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Those were the days.

Johnny most likely met his match at some point...they always do.