HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Interesting, but can't see how it is relevant to the topic. In Little League and Pony League baseball my family traded rides with a Black family. When I rode with them I was the only White person in the car. When he rode with us he was the only Black person in the car. True story!!

I keep thinking (hoping?) we all share the same experiences with understanding. But my point was that I thought all white people lived good and in big houses, even the white man who was the bum. Nevamind, y'all will never get it cause you didn't share our experiences. 

43 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I keep thinking (hoping?) we all share the same experiences with understanding. But my point was that I thought all white people lived good and in big houses, even the white man who was the bum. Nevamind, y'all will never get it cause you didn't share our experiences. 

Are you just deflecting or do you still not get my point? How do you know we didn't share your experiences? If I'm not capable of understanding your plight, how are you capable of understanding my plight?

Slightly off topic but an expansion of my point: If you want to start a company that sells a better tampon, would you want to hire a man or a woman for R&D? The better choice would be the man. A woman is more likely to bring her own experiences and biases into the development, whereas a man has no experience and must rely solely on the research data. The woman would be more likely to develop a product that is comfortable for her body type, while the man would rely solely on the data to develop a product that is comfortable for a variety of body types. Disclaimer: This is a simplistic example not to be taken too seriously, just to elicit thought. Anyone offended can easily come up their own example that reverses gender roles.

I had this co worker.  We were friends I guess.  He was  a big black guy and a  state trooper and he was a converted muslim.  He has since retired. He wasn't an NOI muslim, he was more of a main stream type.  Anyway, we were driving along once listening to the robert Mohammed radio program.  Minister Mohamad was having fun mocking all the various church denominations.  He was saying stuff like "there's the church of God, and the Church of Christ. There's the Church of God and Christ.  The church of God without Christ.  the church of christ without God, etc.   

My co workers was enjoying this and he was laughing out loud.  What Mohammad was saying didn't bother me that much, but I figured I would add to what he was saying.  Back in the day they used to have all these internet groups on yahoo.  I had run into several muslim groups there.  I started naming off some of the groups I had seen there.  There was the group called first fruits.  The group fruits and nuts, etc. I named about 5 different groups.  

And you know what?  My muslim co worker got angry.  He said I was disrespecting his religion.  I thought it was fair play since he and the radio host were doing the same thing to christians.  I had to hurry up and apologize cause homeboy was not happy.  There's an insight in this somewhere.  That trooper has been retired now about 10 years.  That was the last time I really listened to Robert Mohammad's radio program.

On April 10, 2018 at 6:39 AM, Kountzer said:

I had this co worker.  We were friends I guess.  He was  a big black guy and a  state trooper and he was a converted muslim.  He has since retired. He wasn't an NOI muslim, he was more of a main stream type.  Anyway, we were driving along once listening to the robert Mohammed radio program.  Minister Mohamad was having fun mocking all the various church denominations.  He was saying stuff like "there's the church of God, and the Church of Christ. There's the Church of God and Christ.  The church of God without Christ.  the church of christ without God, etc.   

My co workers was enjoying this and he was laughing out loud.  What Mohammad was saying didn't bother me that much, but I figured I would add to what he was saying.  Back in the day they used to have all these internet groups on yahoo.  I had run into several muslim groups there.  I started naming off some of the groups I had seen there.  There was the group called first fruits.  The group fruits and nuts, etc. I named about 5 different groups.  

And you know what?  My muslim co worker got angry.  He said I was disrespecting his religion.  I thought it was fair play since he and the radio host were doing the same thing to christians.  I had to hurry up and apologize cause homeboy was not happy.  There's an insight in this somewhere.  That trooper has been retired now about 10 years.  That was the last time I really listened to Robert Mohammad's radio program.

A great example of how intolerant everyone is.  If you're a different religion/denomination, race, political affiliation, height, weight, gender, and on and on, you have to walk on eggshells.  It's gotten ridiculous.  

On 4/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL! Black folks been living in "white culture" for years, from slaves to raising your yall grandparents. Black folks have always stepped into the white culture. Nothing new for us. That's why whites feel so uncomfortable when they are in the minority at functions with the major being non - whites. 

So tell me about the civilization of mudhuts,  and stone age living of the black culture you came from?  Please tell me about the type of great leader such as a Charlemagne that ruled Africa in 800?  Tell me of the great thinkers like  a Thomas of Aquinas that lived in Africa in 1225? Did they forget to write it down or was it that there was no uniformed written language. Tell me of the Universities, Hospitals and Orphanages that your culture helped to start, and I am talking sub-Saharan Africa, since African-American does not refer to those people of Northern Africa along the Mediterranean Sea.
Speaking of writing let us read the great plays of the "Black culture" Shakespeare from the 1600's. 
Be careful about taking about culture and history, for you may find out that hard truth that multiculturalism is a lie and some cultures are better then others. 
Please tell me how the breakdown of the black family in America is due to racism of the past, but during the past when there was racism the black family was still intact.  Yes, please tell me how its racism that young blacks are unemployed, but not do to the fact that each time the minimum wage is raised it requires business to hire less unskilled workers. Please tell me about your culture and how the cultural icons of snoop dogg and Dr. Dre filled their music with lyrics that are counterintuitive of being a productive member of society.  Please tell me how Jesse Jackson is the leader of african american community but lives in a house bigger then a fortune 500 executive, yet has  never worked a day in his life. Please tell me how the systematic placement of Planned Parenthood abortion mills are supported by the black community, but yet "white culture" is to blame. 

3 hours ago, jv_coach said:

So tell me about the civilization of mudhuts,  and stone age living of the black culture you came from?  Please tell me about the type of great leader such as a Charlemagne that ruled Africa in 800?  Tell me of the great thinkers like  a Thomas of Aquinas that lived in Africa in 1225? Did they forget to write it down or was it that there was no uniformed written language. Tell me of the Universities, Hospitals and Orphanages that your culture helped to start, and I am talking sub-Saharan Africa, since African-American does not refer to those people of Northern Africa along the Mediterranean Sea.
Speaking of writing let us read the great plays of the "Black culture" Shakespeare from the 1600's. 
Be careful about taking about culture and history, for you may find out that hard truth that multiculturalism is a lie and some cultures are better then others. 
Please tell me how the breakdown of the black family in America is due to racism of the past, but during the past when there was racism the black family was still intact.  Yes, please tell me how its racism that young blacks are unemployed, but not do to the fact that each time the minimum wage is raised it requires business to hire less unskilled workers. Please tell me about your culture and how the cultural icons of snoop dogg and Dr. Dre filled their music with lyrics that are counterintuitive of being a productive member of society.  Please tell me how Jesse Jackson is the leader of african american community but lives in a house bigger then a fortune 500 executive, yet has  never worked a day in his life. Please tell me how the systematic placement of Planned Parenthood abortion mills are supported by the black community, but yet "white culture" is to blame. 

Got my popcorn and Coke ready for response.