Democratic National Convention

Hagar

38 minutes ago, baddog said:

Is it just me, or are women stationed strategically at the dnc and given kleenex to wipe their tears, like what they just heard is so gripping and emotional that they cry their eyes out? Oh please, give me a break. Talk about Hollywooding it up.

No, its absolute proof that they are truly steeped in compassion and caring while racist, sexist, homophobic folks like  you and I cling to our guns and bibles and care only about ourselves.

I watched some of Biden's speech and will give them the sadness of his losing a child. I have experienced that myself. However, they cried on some his of speech that followed and for me, I wanted to throw up because he is such a good liar. You get good at anything with practice.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Just saw where Chelsea Clinton is going to tell the convention why she loves her mom. That should swing a few more votes. Could it be that she loves her mom because her mom pays her daughter something like $900,000 a year? Heck, for that kind of money, Hillary could even pry a smile out of me.

For $900,00 a year I would publically support Hillary. But I would have enough multiple aliases on multiple forums to put the Silence Dogood letters to shame. I'd be one anonymous fool online just to rid my guilt.

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Just saw where Chelsea Clinton is going to tell the convention why she loves her mom. That should swing a few more votes. Could it be that she loves her mom because her mom pays her daughter something like $900,000 a year? Heck, for that kind of money, Hillary could even pry a smile out of me.

Until you were required to pay your "fair" share.

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

Is it just me, or are women stationed strategically at the dnc and given kleenex to wipe their tears, like what they just heard is so gripping and emotional that they cry their eyes out? Oh please, give me a break. Talk about Hollywooding it up.

They're either Hollywooding it up, or some of the goofiest people in the world.

15 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

what a young little dumbarse

I found out a long time ago, and I'm reminded daily, that Liberals can create fake outrage towards tongue-in-cheek statements at will. I can only assume that this reflects the willingness of their audience to accept ludicrous faux outrage because they are unwilling to take the time to research the facts.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Unlike the von Trump kids with their dad?  (Saw a lot of fawning over them on this board and elsewhere.)  At least Chelsea grew up under the same roof as her parent who is running...

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Which reminds me of an interesting point I heard the other day...if President Obama had been married 3 times with kids with 3 different women, how much of a chance would he have had to be elected?  Or if Hillary had kids with 3 different men?  

No offense Hoops, but could Hillary get 3 different men ? :) 

40 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Which reminds me of an interesting point I heard the other day...if President Obama had been married 3 times with kids with 3 different women, how much of a chance would he have had to be elected?  Or if Hillary had kids with 3 different men?  

I guess all that talk of diversity and tolerance doesnt apply in some circumstances.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I guess all that talk of diversity and tolerance doesnt apply in some circumstances.

Why?  I don't think that should have the first thing to do with his qualifications for president and you've heard very little about it.  But to my point, I seriously doubt the same could be said in either of the scenarios I proposed.  So in that respect, your point is well taken.

I just saw a few excerpts from Hillary's speech and I have to say...she has motivated me. I previously thought I was going to puke when I voted for Trump. Now, after seeing Hillary, I will proudly vote for Trump with a smile on my face. Usually speakers don't motivate me one way or another by their delivery. But after seeing excerpts from Obama, Biden, and now Hillary, I can honestly say I just witnessed three of the worst acts of pandering and flat out lying I've ever seen or heard before...delivered with passion and conviction when it's painfully obvious the speaker cannot possibly believe the bile coming out of their own mouths.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

I just saw a few excerpts from Hillary's speech and I have to say...she has motivated me. I previously thought I was going to puke when I voted for Trump. Now, after seeing Hillary, I will proudly vote for Trump with a smile on my face. Usually speakers don't motivate me one way or another by their delivery. But after seeing excerpts from Obama, Biden, and now Hillary, I can honestly say I just witnessed three of the worst acts of pandering and flat out lying I've ever seen or heard before...delivered with passion and conviction when it's painfully obvious the speaker cannot possibly believe the bile coming out of their own mouths.

And it will be gobbled up by so many.

I listen and follow everything my party tells me. My party is the only right way for America. If you like the other party and not mines your obviously flatout stupid. I spend all day telling others how stupid the  other party is and how stupid they is to believe it. But me I'll follow my party because im to smart for what your party is selling.