Democratic National Convention

Hagar

36 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Apparently you haven't read my posts over the pasts months. I fully admit Trump is not a conservative. I've been saying that every since he announced his candidacy. I'm in no way shape or form a Trump fan. And I've never been a Republican, so I have nothing to split from. Sounds like you either got a case of mistaken identity or you are just doing the usual Liberal profiling. Is there something you want to admit?

I'm falling in line behind Trump because the alternative is just that bad. Trump has said nothing to make me like him more. Hillary's DNC speech led me to fall in line with Trump. And I will gladly cast my vote for Trump as a repudiation of Hillary and the Liberal agenda.

This whole post has just been a repeat of what I've been saying for over a year now. Hopefully I won't have to repeat it, but then again, some people (new tobie) are still trying to call Trump a racist. So I'm not optimistic. Liberals are gonna believe what the leaders tell them to believe...facts be damned.

No one has to listen to liberal leaders, just play videos of trumps hateful racist rants, just a bully with a microphone. Embarrassing to the united states. Did I leave out ignorant

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

No one has to listen to liberal leaders, just play videos of trumps hateful racist rants, just a bully with a microphone. Embarrassing to the united states. Did I leave out ignorant

As I have asked numerous times, show me some proof of Trumps racists rants. Every time I have asked, no evidence has been shown. Why do I feel like no evidence will be shown again this time. Probably because you have been one of the targets of this request and you have yet to show any evidence.

If you want to play this game, I can also. new tobie is a pedophile. Don't ask for evidence because I will just ignore you and move on to a different topic...but I will keep repeating the allegation until people start believing me. This is as easy as throwing out the race card. I think I will keep doing it.

15 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Didn't Obama win not one but TWO presidential elections. John McCain and Mitt the Twitt, and Crazy Arse Sarah

Wow, way to keep up with the conversation. You are venturing into Big Girl territory. If you can't keep up or understand, maybe you shouldn't interject yourself into the conversation.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow, way to keep up with the conversation. You are venturing into Big Girl territory. If you can't keep up or understand, maybe you shouldn't interject yourself into the conversation.

If I spouted stupid republican crap, no one on this board would complain. you folks won't everything your way only and then talk about being christians

Just now, new tobie said:

If I spouted stupid republican crap, no one on this board would complain. you folks won't everything your way only and then talk about being Christians

When you have no argument, attack the messenger. The problem with you is that you're not even good at it. You can't even defend your personal attacks.

If someone writes stupid crap on here, how about pointing out why it's stupid. Instead you want to talk about Trump's hair and mannerisms, or being fake Christians, or being racist. And everybody on here can see that. Well, almost everybody.

After all the corruption the past 8 yrs,I'm just honing my skills for my right to bear arms(do not tread on Me).I'm old/gonna die 1 day,come and take my guns if you can.At least give me dignity to fight again to protect the rights hundreds of thousands have been wounded or died for defending our nation against evil.Hard working Americans w/weapons & willing to fight IS the ONLY reason we have elections.Politicians are making us soft w/all the gimme crap,now we have decades of people dependent in return for a VOTER registration card.The more kids you bear the more given,meanwhile grandparents house thousands,many on social security that our gov has borrowed from many times(scary huh).I never would've believed somebody covered w/tatoos could buy lobster w/lonestar card

9 minutes ago, liltex said:

After all the corruption the past 8 yrs,I'm just honing my skills for my right to bear arms(do not tread on Me).I'm old/gonna die 1 day,come and take my guns if you can.At least give me dignity to fight again to protect the rights hundreds of thousands have been wounded or died for defending our nation against evil.Hard working Americans w/weapons & willing to fight IS the ONLY reason we have elections.Politicians are making us soft w/all the gimme crap,now we have decades of people dependent in return for a VOTER registration card.The more kids you bear the more given,meanwhile grandparents house thousands,many on social security that our gov has borrowed from many times(scary huh).I never would've believed somebody covered w/tatoos could buy lobster w/lonestar card

Welcome to "the dark side of the Forum".   Don't be a stranger.  Good post.

45 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Welcome to "the dark side of the Forum".   Don't be a stranger.  Good post.

Oh it ain't even close,I saw the light many yrs ago.A generation that worked hard,taught good principals,love of family/neighbor.The days folk didn't need to latch/lock anything:)After John Kennedy was shot/killed the corruption showed it's ugly face,smh politics

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Oh it ain't even close,I saw the light many yrs ago.A generation that worked hard,taught good principals,love of family/neighbor.The days folk didn't need to latch/lock anything:)After John Kennedy was shot/killed the corruption showed it's ugly face,smh politics

As the old Sheriff said in "No Country for Old Men", I think once you quit hearing sir and ma'am, the rest is soon to follow.  

Btw, since you're an old timer like me, if you get a chance, that's a Great book to read.