PNG vs Brenham

injun

[quote name="pngfan66" post="709477" timestamp="1258345755"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62369.msg709468#msg709468 date=1258345160]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62369.msg709465#msg709465 date=1258344447]
So I guess someone such as myself who graduated from Stanford is a stupid hick ? I guess I must have lost all my education once I drove into Jefferson County. Dangit, I should have moved over yonder in Friendswood. I think I may have been able to use my education only if I lived there.
[/quote]

Your splitting of your infinitive suggests that you are lying about the whole Standford thing.  However, even if you are not lying, the simple answer to your question is obviously "yes."  But, then, you already knew that -- which is why you asked.  
[/quote]
I had to put my statement into the simplest format for you to understand. Therefore improper syntax may be the best way to communicate with someone such as you ! Maybe next week we can work on sentence structure for you to understand, run on sentences anyone ?
[/quote]

OK sure Dude.  Now, I know you MUST be from Stanford.  Man you killed me!  ;D

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FW Fan...you are a complete JERK!!  You know, friendly trash talk on these threads is all in good fun, sometimes it is taken too far, by both sides, but you have crossed the line with the name calling!  That only leads me to believe that you must be some 14 y/o high school kid trying to impress someone with your "big" talk...nice try...we're not impressed  ::)!  

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="709481" timestamp="1258346545"]
FW Fan...you are a complete JERK!!  You know, friendly trash talk on these threads is all in good fun, sometimes it is taken too far, by both sides, but you have crossed the line with the name calling!  That only leads me to believe that you must be some 14 y/o high school kid trying to impress someone with your "big" talk...nice try...we're not impressed  ::)!  
[/quote]

Actually, the fact that you felt the need to post proves that you were impressed.  Think about it for a second ............ it'll come.........there, now you finally get it, don't you?  ;)

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709478" timestamp="1258346227"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62369.msg709477#msg709477 date=1258345755]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62369.msg709468#msg709468 date=1258345160]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62369.msg709465#msg709465 date=1258344447]
So I guess someone such as myself who graduated from Stanford is a stupid hick ? I guess I must have lost all my education once I drove into Jefferson County. Dangit, I should have moved over yonder in Friendswood. I think I may have been able to use my education only if I lived there.
[/quote]

Your splitting of your infinitive suggests that you are lying about the whole Standford thing.  However, even if you are not lying, the simple answer to your question is obviously "yes."  But, then, you already knew that -- which is why you asked. 
[/quote]
I had to put my statement into the simplest format for you to understand. Therefore improper syntax may be the best way to communicate with someone such as you ! Maybe next week we can work on sentence structure for you to understand, run on sentences anyone ?
[/quote]

OK sure Dude.  Now, I know you MUST be from Standford.  Man you killed me!  ;D
[/quote]OK DUDE ! nice sentence structure and spelling. Isn't it past your bed time ? The short bus comes early for you doesn't it ?

Friendswoodfan, please donate to the Forum site. I'm sure you have plenty of disposable income that our "Hicks" could use to keep this site up and running so fine people such as yourself can continue to flaunt your good fortune.

The many friends I have in Friendswood do not seem to have the attitude as you. Good luck to you, people with your attitude need luck in life. Karma is a b*&^h!

I would like to wish the INDIANS good luck against Brenham.  I all ready know that PNG is the real deal and also believe that you guys deserve the respect and credit for your accomplishments thus far.  Your neighbors from across the tracks are behind you.... take it all the way INDIANS !!!!!!! 

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="709546" timestamp="1258374683"]
[quote author=lu cards link=topic=62369.msg709449#msg709449 date=1258343334]
aldine told png to sell as many tickets as they want.they can handle the sro.
[/quote]
That might be an idioitic statement if PN-G brings more than 10,000 to a stadium where one side only seats 5,000.
[/quote]might as well have P-N-G as the home team, won't be anywhere left to sit lol :D :D :D

Hey guys I'm from Angleton. I'm not here to start any bad tension I'm here to talk football like this forum is meant for. But Angleton is really looking forward to next weeks game between this winner. I know they have to get by Jones first but I honestly don't think any inner city houston school is gonna win this week. The only team that has a chance is Yates but they're playing a really good el campo team. The only thing with Angleton right now is they're sufferring a few injuries one by the star QB and they're biggest linemen in weight. So that's why I'm hoping if they can get out to a big 1st qrt lead. They can sit these 2 to get ready for next week. But last year Angleton faced Jeff Davis (another inner city houston team) and they were 9-1. And angleton had a 41-7 lead at half time. The competition that the inner city schools isn't very good. But like I said I'm hear to talk football and answer anything y'all wanna know.

honestly to tell you the truth angleton rarely punts cuz they're usually not in a punting position cuz most teams pooch kick on the kickoff. But as of the last 2 weeks there has been a different punter in. Diggs (the one hurt right now) usually punts and he usually gets the ball down the field but punt coverage is good. The only kind of coverage angleton has problems with is KICKOFF coverage.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="709616" timestamp="1258382524"]
If PN-G gets ahead, Brenham will fill like Custard at Little Horn (literally).
If PN-G surrounds the bowl with 10,000 + fans it will be an unreal site for the Bears when Cherokee is played.
[/quote]

I assume we will be allowed to sit on Brenhams side elbow to elbow?  I don't know if Aldine ISD, thanks to the Brehnam Coach, understands what they have gotten themselves into.  If we are allowed to buy as many tickets as we want, there will be 10,000+ PN-G fans at this game, and if the Brenham fans don't show up early I can see our fans sitting on the Brehnam 50 yard line.  I hope security is beefed up!!!  

Guest GCMPats
[u]Bowers Stadium [/u]
Named in honor of Dr. Elliott T. Bowers, who retired in 1989 after 20 years as president of Sam Houston State University, [b]14,000-seat Bowers Stadium[/b] has been the home of Bearkat football since 1986.

[u]Rice Stadium[/u]
Fans can take in all these improvements while sitting on new aluminum bleachers which have [b]seating for 47,000 fans[/b]. The end zone seating was removed and the area covered with blue tarps, but the capability remains to expand the seating to its original 70,000 configuration.

Why would they want to play that game, if it happens, at Bowers? How far of a trip it to Huntsville for both PNG and Angleton? How far to Houston for both schools?

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="709591" timestamp="1258380911"]
I would like to wish the INDIANS good luck against Brenham.  I all ready know that PNG is the real deal and also believe that you guys deserve the respect and credit for your accomplishments thus far.  Your neighbors from across the tracks are behind you.... take it all the way INDIANS !!!!!!!   
[/quote]

Thank you for your support.  Gonna be a tough game, but I believe that PNG will come away with the "W".

[quote name="ndn78" post="708134" timestamp="1258243421"]
If it is true that the Brenham Coach would not allow a larger stadium his email address is on Brenham ISD website. A few nice thank you's may be in order, but let's wait until the facts are known. It would be sad to think a coach would stoop so low as to not allow another team to accommodate it's fans in a comfortable manor!
[/quote]

Don't both coaches have to agree???

[quote name="TXKBear" post="708190" timestamp="1258247171"]
[quote author=ndn78 link=topic=62369.msg708134#msg708134 date=1258243421]
If it is true that the Brenham Coach would not allow a larger stadium his email address is on Brenham ISD website. A few nice thank you's may be in order, but let's wait until the facts are known. It would be sad to think a coach would stoop so low as to not allow another team to accommodate it's fans in a comfortable manor!
[/quote]

Wait just a minute!  Since when is it ANY head coach's responsibility to accommodate the opposing team's fans?!?!?!?

Unless they have changed the rules, these sites are decided one of two ways:  1. mutually agreed upon location or 2. a coin flip.  Based upon that, either PN-G's coach agreed to the Aldine stadium or he lost a coin flip.  If #1 is what happened, then you should be e-mailing your own coach.  If it was #2, more power to the Brenham coach.  He is obligated to look after his team (and fans) not the opponent.  That's the way it's been done in the 40+ years I've been watching Texas high school football.
[/quote]

Thanks for that explanation....that is exactly what I thought.  Hopefully no one actually emailed that coach!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder