PNG vs Brenham

injun

[quote name="SgtRey" post="709269" timestamp="1258335195"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62369.msg709259#msg709259 date=1258334901]
You PNG folks really make me laugh.  

First, I cannot believe any of you really think that picture one of you posted shows 8,500 people in it.  There are maybe half that many in the stands.

Second, I cannot believe any of you PNG fans really think that a Brenham football player is going [b]to be intimidated by a bunch of hicks from PNG [/b] jumping up and down and screaming in the stands at Aldine stadium.  They will be laughing at you -- like the rest of us already are doing!

Third, its time to see if PNG can play with a real team like Brenham.  This isn't a GT team you're playing now folks.  I predict this one will be over by the time the 3rd quarter ends, and that Brenham wins by 20 or more.  The only shame is that you PNG folks won't get a chance to have Angleton crush your dreams -- which is what will happen to Brenham the following week.
[/quote]
You don't have any room to talk, comming from Friendswood..... :D :D :D...they have real hicks there.. :D :D
[/quote]

Wow, you really put me in my place!  Good one man -- or should I say mann?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709277" timestamp="1258335413"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62369.msg709269#msg709269 date=1258335195]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62369.msg709259#msg709259 date=1258334901]

First, I cannot believe any of you really think that picture one of you posted shows 8,500 people in it.  There are maybe half that many in the stands.

Second, I cannot believe any of you PNG fans really think that a Brenham football player is going [b]to be intimidated by a bunch of hicks from PNG [/b] jumping up and down and screaming in the stands at Aldine stadium.  They will be laughing at you -- like the rest of us already are doing!

Third, its time to see if PNG can play with a real team like Brenham.  This isn't a GT team you're playing now folks.  I predict this one will be over by the time the 3rd quarter ends, and that Brenham wins by 20 or more.  The only shame is that you PNG folks won't get a chance to have Angleton crush your dreams -- which is what will happen to Brenham the following week.
[/quote]
You don't have any room to talk, comming from Friendswood..... :D :D :D...they have real hicks there.. :D :D
[/quote]

Wow, you really put me in my place!  Good one man -- or should I say mann?
[/quote]
??? ???....ok....hmmm.....you win hillbillie

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709259" timestamp="1258334901"]

Second, I cannot believe any of you PNG fans really think that a Brenham football player is going to be intimidated by a bunch of hicks from PNG jumping up and down and screaming in the stands at Aldine stadium.  They will be laughing at you -- like the rest of us already are doing!

[/quote]WOW I guess you blew up the pic and counted. The newspapers said there were over 13000 in attendance. Your just the typical anti social Friendswood blabber. PNG will win this game and your predictions will just be used as TP for us NDN Fans. Don't be envious of what PNG brings to games to show support and cheer on the NDN's. What you have is typical envy like most folks who come on here and bash PNG and all of the 20-4A teams. Your little short lived rein of being so great is over in your neck of the woods. 20-4A is the district to beat now as it will be in many years to come. Personally I think your bashing our District because of your fear of what the 20-4A teams are bringing to the playoffs. Just keep your dreams a comin and move on over because her comes the entire Golden Triangle area ! [b]THE BEST FANS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS ![/b]

Friendswood Fan!! I USE to have some respect for your views on this website...but let me say..you sound like a very nervous, jealous football fan who is backing a team he or SHE knows cannot get it done!!!!  Make your predictions behind your computer! And live a life of someone that really never accomplished anything in the sports world when you were at Friendswood..LOL!!!  But These INDIANS will have the last laugh..not only this week but the following week if Angelton Makes it!!!!  If i were you... I would worry about my own team...

Do you really want me to have to compare Friendswood and the lovely places Port Neches and Groves?  Do you really want me to talk about things like per capita income and comparative educational attainment of the residents?  Or which place has been selected (multiple times) on the list of best places to live in America and also selected (multiple times) on the list of best places to work in America? Or which place has schools that are recognized as exemplary by the State of Texas, or has a high school selected as one of the best in America?  Or which high school has won 15 (straight) state academic decathlon championships, won the UIL Lone Star Cup last year, and has produced more regional champions in the last 6 years than PNG has produced in its entire hitory?  Do you.........really.........? 

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709271" timestamp="1258335264"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=62369.msg709263#msg709263 date=1258335043]

Second, I cannot believe any of you PNG fans really think that a Brenham football player is going to be intimidated by a bunch of hicks from PNG jumping up and down and screaming in the stands at Aldine stadium.  They will be laughing at you -- like the rest of us already are doing!

[/quote]
think what you want,but i do know CENTRAL is going to crush yall dreams :)
[/quote]

Yes just like they did last year!   ;D ;D ;D  I am still laughing about all those predictions!!!  ;D :D ;D ;)
[/quote]No Blue chipper QB to bail you out this year... ;)

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709319" timestamp="1258337429"]
Do you really want me to have to compare Friendswood and the lovely places Port Neches and Groves?  Do you really want me to talk about things like per capita income and comparative educational attainment of the residents?  Or which place has been selected (multiple times) on the list of best places to live in America and also selected (multiple times) on the list of best places to work in America? Or which place has schools that are recognized as exemplary by the State of Texas, or has a high school selected as one of the best in America?  Or which high school has won 15 (straight) state academic decathlon championships, won the UIL Lone Star Cup last year, and has produced more regional champions in the last 6 years than PNG has produced in its entire hitory?  Do you.........really.........? 
[/quote]
Per Capita income?  I'm sure selling cattle is great "Bubba"....we're speaking football....Friendswood isn't on the map if it wasn't for Houston...Mr Pooper Scooper.  Friendswood is a bunch of people that want to segregate not intergrate...catch up to the '80's "Bubba".....as far as academics go, you don't know a thing if you talk down on PNG....How many State Championships does Friendswood have?

[quote name="SgtRey" post="709334" timestamp="1258337983"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62369.msg709319#msg709319 date=1258337429]
[/quote]
Per Capita income?  I'm sure selling cattle is great "Bubba"....we're speaking football....Friendswood isn't on the map if it wasn't for Houston...Mr Pooper Scooper.  Friendswood is a bunch of people that want to segregate not intergrate...catch up to the '80's "Bubba".....as far as academics go, you don't know a thing if you talk down on PNG....How many State Championships does Friendswood have?
[/quote]
guys it really shows that he is jealous and nervous he wants the pride and support our area has and he wont get that over there plus a state championship ;)

Friendswood is a great academic school with average SAT scores over 1100, and the town is so so. Your growth is due to being in close proximity to NASA and other major companies, but not too long ago there was nothing there. Congrats on living in a nice community, but what does that have to do with [b]football[/b]? Ya'll are in a different division, and we won't be playing ya'll. Personally, I think Central beats ya'll this year, but congrats on RECENT good years in football. Historically, PNG ISD has did their fair share of academic success, not bad for HICKS ::).

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="709349" timestamp="1258338649"]
Friendswood is a great academic school with average SAT scores over 1100, and the town is so so. Your growth is due to being in close proximity to NASA and other major companies, but not too long ago there was nothing there. Congrats on living in a nice community, but what does that have to do with [b]football[/b]? Ya'll are in a different division, and we won't be playing ya'll. Personally, I think Central beats ya'll this year, but congrats on RECENT good years in football. Historically, PNG ISD has did their fair share of academic success, not bad for HICKS ::).
[/quote]

Crosby could takem...

Seriously though... I got Brenham in this one... SOrry boys but... I think that brenham is honestly the better team... Nothing against you guys just my prediction.

[/quote]

You left out city with the biggest (censored) for fans.

Why are you on a thread about a team you will not even have the chance to play? Because you are a (censored) and have nothing better to do?

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709259" timestamp="1258334901"]

[/quote]

Dude, calm down, seriously.  Everyone is laughing at us because we bring excitement and fans??????? First I have ever heard of that.  The Alamo Bowl is not laughing with that invite they gave us to the Fall Classic next year.  If everyone is like you in Friendswood they should change the name of it to Angerwood.  Or wait, I get it.....you used to attend PNG or had a kid that did right????  Didnt get to start when you think you should have or got picked on a lot.....get over it.

Guest gladiator2
Friendswood Fan,
Half of the people around here work at one of the local refineries and I'm certain that none of us make any money. What a dummy! I take it for some reason he seems to believe everyone in Friendswood is rich,smart,and perfect. I know that area extremely well as I have relatives who live over there so don't come on here trying to blow smoke. If you would have left your comments strictly on football than your comments may have had some type of merit.

One of  my  best friends lives in that area.  He makes good money (NASA) and is a computer genius (IMO).  He drives from there to my home in Groves, and works on my computers.................................for free.

....................................which one do you think is smarter???

Just curious about stadium sizes...
I really think (taking out Reliant and Rice Stadium)
Stallworth stadium is the largest high school field in the entire Houston area.

Most stadiums (including Tully, Katy's stadium, even the Berry Center) all seat around 10,000.
Galena Park's nice stadium barely holds over 9,000 (deceptive because it looks bigger).
If you notice, these stadiums don't go goal line to goal line like Stallworth, so they don't hold as much.
Stallworth holds right at 18,000 (9,000 on each side), PN-G had around 8,500, Barbers Hill had their side a little over half full (a lot of Dayton fans and others sat on that side (including Toups Graphics).
Ashame Thorne stadium is so small, a lot of PN-G fans won't be able to go, I wonder if they limit the standing room tickets?
Brenham will only bring about 3,000, plenty of space on the Brenham side for SETX fans to go watch the game.

Not giving my prediction away, but....
PN-G and Angleton at Rice Stadium would be an AWEsome venue!!!

[/quote]

Just because your town has all of that does not give you the right to be stuck-up...

So I guess someone such as myself who graduated from Stanford is a stupid hick ? I guess I must have lost all my education once I drove into Jefferson County. Dangit, I should have moved over yonder in Friendswood. I think I may have been able to use my education only if I lived there.

Actually, if you look, it was your buddy "Sgt Rey" is the one who started in on towns -- I just put a quick end to that nonsense.  

And, was it stuck up when you "great" fair weather PNG fans (who were nowhere to be found a year ago when the revered Indians were taking it and liking it a year ago) spent the last week dogging out little old BH?  Well, guess what?  It's reality check time folks.  Brenham may not be up to its usual standard this year, they are plenty good to humble you big heart, no talent team!  

Ha, this is gonna be so much fun!!!!!   ;D :D ;)

[quote name="pngfan66" post="709465" timestamp="1258344447"]
So I guess someone such as myself who graduated from Stanford is a stupid hick ? I guess I must have lost all my education once I drove into Jefferson County. Dangit, I should have moved over yonder in Friendswood. I think I may have been able to use my education only if I lived there.
[/quote]

Your splitting of your infinitive suggests that you are lying about the whole Standford thing.  However, even if you are not lying, the simple answer to your question is obviously "yes."  But, then, you already knew that -- which is why you asked. 

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="709468" timestamp="1258345160"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62369.msg709465#msg709465 date=1258344447]
[/quote]

Your splitting of your infinitive suggests that you are lying about the whole Standford thing.  However, even if you are not lying, the simple answer to your question is obviously "yes."  But, then, you already knew that -- which is why you asked. 
[/quote]
I had to put my statement into the simplest format for you to understand. Therefore improper syntax may be the best way to communicate with someone such as you ! Maybe next week we can work on sentence structure for you to understand, run on sentences anyone ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder