Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Port Neches Groves 2009 Varsity Football Schedule

DATE OPPONENT        LOCATION          TIME

8/28 Barbers Hill Home 7:30

9/4 Crosby Home 7:30

9/11 Texas City* Home 7:30

9/18 OPEN 

9/25 LCM Home 7:30

10/2 Nederland Home 7:30

10/9 Livingston Away 7:30

10/16 Vidor** Home 7:30

10/23 Lumberton Away 7:30

10/30 Ozen*** Home 7:30

11/6 Central Away 7:30

*  Parent night for Football team and Cheerleaders

**  Homecoming

*** Parent night for Band and Indianettes

I wish we Played In P,N.G This year...I like the Atmosphere..And i wanted to see the End Results of the Stadium.. >:(..ahh well..Cnt wait to play u guys On the 6th

It'll be a good game. It's going to be unpredictable, though, as both schools have new coaches, but it will still be a good game.

9/18 OPEN   

**  Homecoming

That is awesome, Vidor plays PNG on their homecoming.  I was already looking forward to seeing the new stadium, but the homecoming should add to the atmosphere.

9/18 OPEN   

**  Homecoming

That is awesome, Vidor plays PNG on their homecoming.  I was already looking forward to seeing the new stadium, but the homecoming should add to the atmosphere.

I like sharing homecomings with Vidor. Y'all's halftime show is amazing.

Guest pirates

Farmers Almanac says another storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We know what kind of havoc that causes to all these predictions. lol.......

Farmers Almanac says another storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We know what kind of havoc that causes to all these predictions. lol.......

The Farmer's Almanac also said that we were going to have a Category 5 Hurricane make landfall at High Island in 2006.

But, just in case, please, don't even bring it up.

Great athletes as we all know, rarely make for a good team, it takes great teamwork for that. Look at Terrell Owens great athlete but huge ego, the best athletes around are actually those who let their team mates carry part of the load. Ozen may win one or two but don't count on much more than that.

Ozen will definitely win more than two games this season. I think Coach Nelson will have them as one of the four playoff teams out that district.  If you look at that district top to bottom none of the teams are bringing back real power houses its completely up for grabs. Ozen has as good a chance as any other team in the district including Lumberton!

Great athletes as we all know, rarely make for a good team, it takes great teamwork for that. Look at Terrell Owens great athlete but huge ego, the best athletes around are actually those who let their team mates carry part of the load. Ozen may win one or two but don't count on much more than that.

Ozen will definitely win more than two games this season. I think Coach Nelson will have them as one of the four playoff teams out that district.  If you look at that district top to bottom none of the teams are bringing back real power houses its completely up for grabs. Ozen has as good a chance as any other team in the district including Lumberton!

I was under the impression that Nederland and Central will both be the real powerhouses of District 20-4A this year. PN-G, Ozen, and Vidor all have the potential to make the playoffs, but that doesn't mean that they will.

I agree, Nelson will have them Panthers ready.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder