Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year will be like any other year. If you wanna make it to the playoffs, you have to beat the Nederland Bulldogs.

It should be another good year with a talented senior QB in Bellow and a defense that will improve from last year.

Nederland is the team to beat. Can't wait till MidCounty Madness. Should be another great game!

This year will be like any other year. If you wanna make it to the playoffs, you have to beat the Nederland Bulldogs.

It should be another good year with a talented senior QB in Bellow and a defense that will improve from last year.

Nederland is the team to beat. Can't wait till MidCounty Madness. Should be another great game!

::) ::) ::) ::)

Your a joke...to say it politely.

Your a joke...to say it politely.

I really want to say more, but I'll just say this Jacob Hanna-338 yards........don't say it........nonono don't.......aaaaaah.....BEAT DOWN. oops, sorry it slipped.... ::)

At this point, it is hard to say who will be where, especially with all of the coaching changes and new systems being put in place in 20-4A...I suspect Vidor will be tough this year, but they may have some questions on defense...Nederland will be strong but will have to rely on alot of unproven players, particularly on the defensive side of the ball...PNG will improve just from an uptick in enthusiasm, I suspect, but I don't see them contending for the DC just yet...Lumberton has their program going in the right direction, but they have been awfully strong on their offensive and defensive lines the past 2 years and I hear that may not be the case as much this year, which could make the going tougher for them...Central always has great athletes, but lost a really good coach...LCM and Ozen will be implementing new programs as well and who knows what Livingston will have...they lost a tremendous athlete in their QB/S who made an awful lot of plays, but I figure they will be solid...my very early picks:

1.  Nederland

2.  Vidor

3.  Central

4. Lumberton

5. PNG

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8. LCM

In other words, all of the teams have question marks that need to be answered...it will be interesting to see who answers theirs the best.

At this point, it is hard to say who will be where, especially with all of the coaching changes and new systems being put in place in 20-4A...I suspect Vidor will be tough this year, but they may have some questions on defense...Nederland will be strong but will have to rely on alot of unproven players, particularly on the defensive side of the ball...PNG will improve just from an uptick in enthusiasm, I suspect, but I don't see them contending for the DC just yet...Lumberton has their program going in the right direction, but they have been awfully strong on their offensive and defensive lines the past 2 years and I hear that may not be the case as much this year, which could make the going tougher for them...Central always has great athletes, but lost a really good coach...LCM and Ozen will be implementing new programs as well and who knows what Livingston will have...they lost a tremendous athlete in their QB/S who made an awful lot of plays, but I figure they will be solid...my very early picks:

1.  Nederland

2.  Vidor

3.  Central

4. Lumberton

5. PNG

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8. LCM

In other words, all of the teams have question marks that need to be answered...it will be interesting to see who answers theirs the best.

This is an excellent unbiased post.  You will get 2 karma points for that!  8)

1.  Nederland

2.  Vidor

3.  Central

4. Lumberton

5. PNG

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8. LCM

This is an excellent unbiased post.  You will get 2 karma points for that!   8)

Thanks Soulja...should be a real interesting season coming up!

so why is LCM last?

You think Ozen is the only team they can beat?

A simple suggestion...Drop the BOJO crap and people will take you more serious. That was a horrible rip off idea from a horrible coach and is seen as down right laughable by the folks on this board and around the GT. You guys have a new coach with a new attitude and should be moving forward in the future.

so why is LCM last?

You think Ozen is the only team they can beat?

A simple suggestion...Drop the BOJO crap and people will take you more serious. That was a horrible rip off idea from a horrible coach and is seen as down right laughable by the folks on this board and around the GT. You guys have a new coach with a new attitude and should be moving forward in the future.

A new coach who tore down all the bojo crap...what i don't understand is why everyone is taking PNG seriously what do they have that would hint anything better than last year, unlike LCM. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245