Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad to see that LCM was at least added to the list.

Lol..LCM..isnt bad as everone thinks...i think all thier starters were under class man...smh...next year they cud have a dream season...REALLY..u see wut happen to central..4-6...to round 4 in the texas HS playoffs

LCM will make a playoff run if they really want it.

::)

???

???

Your signature line reads "It doesn't matter how hard you get hit..."      It really does and I think you took a hard shot to the head.  ;D

I hope you're right, but there are way too many variables and unknowns to put the Bears anywhere else but the bottom.  Maybe we could schedule the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys for the '09 preseason to get started with 2 W's!  ;D

Part of me wants to say Lumberton's run is over.  But the other part reminds me that i thought that last year too...it wouldnt surprise me at all if central misses the playoffs they werent phenominal this year they just got hot for the playoffs...vidor was competitive with 17 or 18 juniors starting...livingston was straight seniors practically, and their jv wasn't very good...i think png will be in trouble, with their coach gone and all of those seniors gone, too.  but they have like 20,000 juniors, so you never know...it wouldn't surprise me if ozen finishes in the cellar next year, they were notsogood this year and those two senior receivers (a.k.a their entire offense) are gone...nederland will never be as good as their ego's, and their offense doesn't fit their skill set very well...there you go did i forget anybody?

Part of me wants to say Lumberton's run is over.  But the other part reminds me that i thought that last year too...it wouldnt surprise me at all if central misses the playoffs they werent phenominal this year they just got hot for the playoffs...vidor was competitive with 17 or 18 juniors starting...livingston was straight seniors practically, and their jv wasn't very good...i think png will be in trouble, with their coach gone and all of those seniors gone, too.  but they have like 20,000 juniors, so you never know...it wouldn't surprise me if ozen finishes in the cellar next year, they were notsogood this year and those two senior receivers (a.k.a their entire offense) are gone...nederland will never be as good as their ego's, and their offense doesn't fit their skill set very well...there you go did i forget anybody?

The Bears, but I guess that speaks for itself if you didn't even remember they were in the district.  ::)

It is difficul because Central has shown they can be loaded but if they don't have a QB they suck.  So here we go again with a new QB... This kid will be a Junior, but he is a phenominal runner... He is probably a better option QB than the kid we had this year but he is not a good passer like the starter this year.  If Central runs the same are similar offense they should be fine with this kid, but they have lost with more talent.  Central still returns alot and it could be a good season ahead... This district has so much parity it is hard to pick, but I will go with the school with the best O-line in the area....

Vidor... Oline is great and they were so close in so many games last year.

Central... All depends on so many variables

Ned... Will coach there way here

Ozen... Maybe they turn the corner and go top two, if the O can meet the D half way!

Lumberton... The decline begans, but wont last long nice Soph class...

PNG...  A good coach will go young in the rebuilding year and win district in 2011

Livingston... Could push higher but I remember their JV being whipping boys

LCM... Dark horse or cellar dweelar... Like Lumberton the last two years I would have to see it to believe it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin