Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

Part of me wants to say Lumberton's run is over.  But the other part reminds me that i thought that last year too...it wouldnt surprise me at all if central misses the playoffs they werent phenominal this year they just got hot for the playoffs...vidor was competitive with 17 or 18 juniors starting...livingston was straight seniors practically, and their jv wasn't very good...i think png will be in trouble, with their coach gone and all of those seniors gone, too.  but they have like 20,000 juniors, so you never know...it wouldn't surprise me if ozen finishes in the cellar next year, they were notsogood this year and those two senior receivers (a.k.a their entire offense) are gone...nederland will never be as good as their ego's, and their offense doesn't fit their skill set very well...there you go did i forget anybody?

Remember, it's all about 'when it counts'.  Playoffs is what it's all about.  We were Phenominal in the eyes of every team we took down in the playoffs...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me wants to say Lumberton's run is over.  But the other part reminds me that i thought that last year too...it wouldnt surprise me at all if central misses the playoffs they werent phenominal this year they just got hot for the playoffs...vidor was competitive with 17 or 18 juniors starting...livingston was straight seniors practically, and their jv wasn't very good...i think png will be in trouble, with their coach gone and all of those seniors gone, too.  but they have like 20,000 juniors, so you never know...it wouldn't surprise me if ozen finishes in the cellar next year, they were notsogood this year and those two senior receivers (a.k.a their entire offense) are gone...nederland will never be as good as their ego's, and their offense doesn't fit their skill set very well...there you go did i forget anybody?

Remember, it's all about 'when it counts'.  Playoffs is what it's all about.  We were Phenominal in the eyes of every team we took down in the playoffs...

And Central wasn't garbage either... They weren't too cold in the regular season, they never lost consecutive games.  They lost to two teams in district last year, Lumberton and Livingston.  Both they had three or more turnovers.  You can't down play the Jaguars, give those kids props.

Central and their ability amazed me last year, especially in the playoffs.  With this new QB, hear he can run and you can bet he will have the training putting the spin on the ball and connecting with his receivers.  I NEVER underestimate Central....I honestly feel they will be first in district.  This years team set the precident for next year....Central had a taste of victory and I only see a bright and better future for the Jags.

The backup QB on this years team coming in was questionable untill he connected on some TD passes.  We knew he had wheels seeing  him play basketball his Sophmore year.  If he can get his arm strength a little bit better in the offseason, next year's team can possibly be better than this year's team was.  That's scary!

Soulja,

I would have been SO disappointed if you hadn't responded to this.    ;D

Central continued to improve as the season progressed.  With the confidence they found this year there is absolutely no limits in what this team could accomplish in the upcoming years.

The backup QB on this years team coming in was questionable untill he connected on some TD passes.  We knew he had wheels seeing  him play basketball his Sophmore year.  If he can get his arm strength a little bit better in the offseason, next year's team can possibly be better than this year's team was.  That's scary!

Soulja I'm gonna say this, central has two capable QB's play JV ball this year. Qb will be no problem believe me.

Lol..Centrl is jUST lOADED WITH Speed...But Yea Solja..dnt worry bout QB...IF U THINK BJ..Has Wheels...You shud see the JV QB...Hes Faster Then Bj..n has A pretty Nice Arm..so..i Woudlent be surprise seeing BJ Baq at reciver n Lawrence at QB...Now hE Has some Wheels trust me,,,Who ever gets it...They Will do fine...Also..Deuntae...His Arm is Ready...just not Speed..Like Lawrence or BJ...I think

Central

Lumberton

Nederland

Vidor

Lcm :)

PNG

Livignston

Ozen

Lol..Centrl is jUST lOADED WITH Speed...But Yea Solja..dnt worry bout QB...IF U THINK BJ..Has Wheels...You shud see the JV QB...Hes Faster Then Bj..n has A pretty Nice Arm..so..i Woudlent be surprise seeing BJ Baq at reciver n Lawrence at QB...Now hE Has some Wheels trust me,,,Who ever gets it...They Will do fine...Also..Deuntae...His Arm is Ready...just not Speed..Like Lawrence or BJ...I think

Central

Lumberton

Nederland

Vidor

Lcm :)

PNG

Livignston

Ozen

Ok.  I never seen this JV QB.  Hope to get to see him in action next year. 

in 2009 vidor will make the playoffs

I agree, Skipper.

Does anyone not agree with that?  They finished with 3 district wins and like 18 returning starters as long as they go as hard as vidor always does.  oh and FIX THAT FUMBLING PROBLEM.  that hurt them in several games

Yeah, the turnovers do seem to always come at the wrong time. (Of course there is never really a "right time for a turnover now is there?  ;D )

But yeah, if we keep the turnovers under control we should have a good ground game with Pittman coming back. Not sure how many are back on the O-line but those we do get back will have a season under their belt and hopefully play even better than last year.

The problem I saw in some of the games is that the defense played too soft in the big games. PN-G game we played great and then against Nederland we looked like we had never got behind the line of scrimmage in our lives.

If the D plays consistent to go with the offense, then yes, I believe we can get to the playoffs.

in 2009 vidor will make the playoffs

I agree, Skipper.

Does anyone not agree with that?  They finished with 3 district wins and like 18 returning starters as long as they go as hard as vidor always does.  oh and FIX THAT FUMBLING PROBLEM.  that hurt them in several games

i agrreee blanch!!!

::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123