Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new prediction will be based on consistency and the players knowing ahead of time what their coach expects:

1. Lumberton

2. Livingston ( Lumberton has started the strongest the last two years)

3. Vidor

4. Nederland

There will be two X-factors out of three new coaches of course being PNG and Central. LCM I don't think has any standout players although with the right coach, who knows and Ozen because they no longer have their pick of players won't be a real factor until the coach can convince some young men to stay in that school

I'm glad Lumberton now knows what a football is, but its not polite to brag until you at least win a state championship!

Hey guru, If I am not mistaken, Vidor's offense finished 2nd or 3rd in the district.  Their defense defended less plays than any other defense in the district.  I would have to beleive the offense had something to do with that.  If you are a Vidor fan be a Vidor fan dont get on this website and bash our home team. 

Too many changes to even try to call.Nobody knows what to expect from the teams with new coaches. And for those of us with new coaches, that could be a good thing.

This is true.  Things are "up in the air" right now!  Who knows...and, anything can happen in Texas High School Football!

Someone who finally gets it!   ;D  ;D

If the DOGS dont improve on defense they will be able to go deer hunting any weekend they choose. I have seen some bad defense play in my days and Nederland was right up there with them.

What is there to get? Nederlands struggles on defense are no secret.

Excellent!  Another gets it.

Someone who finally gets it!   ;D  ;D

If the DOGS dont improve on defense they will be able to go deer hunting any weekend they choose. I have seen some bad defense play in my days and Nederland was right up there with them.

What is there to get? Nederlands struggles on defense are no secret.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012