Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many changes to even try to call.Nobody knows what to expect from the teams with new coaches. And for those of us with new coaches, that could be a good thing.

I agree, who knows!  I do know one thing....its been a LONG time since I've seen the kids, staff, parents, and community this excited about the INDIANS!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

From what I understand there will be a QB that is moving from Florida that was Hon. Mention All-State as a Soph.  threw for like 3300 yards.....

There will be VERY STIFF competition at the QB spot in L-Town....Might be some changes in town....... :o :o :o :o

There may be competition at Qb, but the challenge for Ltown will be replacing the hosses on the Offensive and Defensive lines. With one starter returning on each side of the ball it seems this would be an even bigger issue. That group of young men were something special, and dont come around often. Now is when the coaching begins. Next year looks like a tossup to me. Too many coaching changes, and no dominant team as a frontrunner IMO.

Buco: I don't know what you were looking at, maybe you were drinking.  20-4A Newcomer of the Year was quite an honor for him and they don't just hand that out to anyone.  Sounds like sour grapes.... did he runover your dog??

Every time I say somthin bout him yall say I was drinking....what's all that about?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder