Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

vidor has every person comeing back but 8 seniors.and nothing against all of them but their were really only 2 that are gone now that really are gunna hurt them.and that is chris-QB and devin-safty.their OL was dominant this year with the ground and pound offense.and there running backs are getting faster.and the deffense is gunna be the same as it normally is "good".

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 4 will be tough to pick this year!

Coop, you know you have fell in love with those little indians since their new coach has arrived. Hey, the press is getting a little tougher on obama after 100 days, it looks like we have a lovefest still going on across the tracks.  :P

From what i am reading NoBody seems to count ozen as a contender......

But Come Week 0, with coach nelson holding reins and a whole new program is getting ready to roll

over there on fannet road .... there is a bunch of suprises in store.

Ozen sent 8 atheletes to D-1 colleges last year but, could not win 4 games due to coaching.

But there are even better atheletes on this team then last year , with a better coach and

more discpline and work ethinic on this team. So dont count the panthers out just yet.....

Great athletes as we all know, rarely make for a good team, it takes great teamwork for that. Look at Terrell Owens great athlete but huge ego, the best athletes around are actually those who let their team mates carry part of the load. Ozen may win one or two but don't count on much more than that.

Great athletes as we all know, rarely make for a good team, it takes great teamwork for that. Look at Terrell Owens great athlete but huge ego, the best athletes around are actually those who let their team mates carry part of the load. Ozen may win one or two but don't count on much more than that.

so ... you're assuming they can't be great athletes AND great teammates?

I think they just need the right coaching staff.

So Are u saying that ozen athletes cant be Great team players?

If You knew a little of anything about wat is going over there then you would change your predictions about

How many games their going to win.

Ozen's gonna be dangerous with Nelson leading them. I'm definately not counting them out. They will contend.

Central - Great Defense and Great Speed that's a winning Combo

Nederland - Great Execution on "O" and "D"

Ozen - get things turned around  ;)

Vidor/Lumberton - toss up

PNG - one more year

Livingston - the fairy tale is over

LCM - sorry not this time 

Move Vidor/Lumberton up one, switch PN-G and Ozen, and there's my prediction.

Now Iam going to be fair and honest.....

Central [[You have to give it to them they went 4 deep in playoffs]]

Nederland [[they look good right now]]

Vidor[[ bunch of potential ]]

ozen [[new Coach, Attitude, Good talent, and hunger to win]]

livingston [[They might suprise people]]

Lumberton [[Just dont see it this year for them]]

lcm [[ Good Luck, but sorry your the bottom-feeder]]

You omitted one.

Png [[ jUST like ozen, i could be a toss up between them]]

You omitted one.

Png [[ jUST like ozen, i could be a toss up between them]]

You omitted one.

Just thought I'd point it out. Can't forget us Indians. :)

This isn't the order i think that they will finish. this is how i see their seasons heading into the summer... alot could change

Central - They lost alot, including the coaching staff. It's hard to believe that it could happen for them this year. Don't expect another deep playoff run during a rebuilding year.

Nederland - I think this will be another year where they will disappoint their fans. they arlready have the expectations but i think that there will be too much competion and they will suffer some surprise losses.

Ozen - They always have the talent. they are always just missing something. if this new coach pulls all of the pieces together than they could be special but i don't see it happening.

Vidor -They are starting to get a swagger and believe that they are winners. they still have alot to prove and they will. it is alot like lumberton where coach creuder got his kids to believe in the system. Matthews has done the same thing in vidor.

Lumberton - The kids there know what it takes to win. even last year no one expected greatness from them because they lost so many seniors, but give them credit. they brought a swagger to lumberton an they believe that they can win now.

PNG - This is their first year to run a new offense. i don't see playoffs for them but i do see a few wins that can derail a few teams playoff runs, but only if they can but into their new coaches system.

Livingston - They are not getting enough credit, they run their offense good and they have a swagger. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the loss of harris

LCM - They need to learn to win first before they have any real success, thye have enough young players that if they can learn to win a few hey will be hungry for more.

From ndnsrock44:

Went to the scrimmage Thursday. The offense looked real good...both 1st and 2nd teams scored and moved the ball well. Towards the end of the scrimmage the defense looked good. Forced some turnovers and was laying the wood. Something I have noticed in the practices I have been to is that our kids tackle really well. I think the individual drills are paying off for us. I have seen a lot of great open field tackles that you see missed a lot  in high school. I LOVE Coach Faircloth! He is an equal opportunity butt chewer. It doesn't matter who you are or what position you play, you better not slack up even one play around him. If you do, he will rip you a new one. I don't think you will ever see one of his teams quit. The way he runs his practices, I know we will see an aggressive, fired up, intense team this fall.

PNG lookin REAL GOOD!

Top 4 will be tough to pick this year!

Coop, you know you have fell in love with those little indians since their new coach has arrived. Hey, the press is getting a little tougher on obama after 100 days, it looks like we have a lovefest still going on across the tracks.  :P

::) ::) ::)

This isn't the order i think that they will finish. this is how i see their seasons heading into the summer... alot could change

Central - They lost alot, including the coaching staff. It's hard to believe that it could happen for them this year. Don't expect another deep playoff run during a rebuilding year.

Nederland - I think this will be another year where they will disappoint their fans. they arlready have the expectations but i think that there will be too much competion and they will suffer some surprise losses.

Ozen - They always have the talent. they are always just missing something. if this new coach pulls all of the pieces together than they could be special but i don't see it happening.

Vidor -They are starting to get a swagger and believe that they are winners. they still have alot to prove and they will. it is alot like lumberton where coach creuder got his kids to believe in the system. Matthews has done the same thing in vidor.

Lumberton - The kids there know what it takes to win. even last year no one expected greatness from them because they lost so many seniors, but give them credit. they brought a swagger to lumberton an they believe that they can win now.

PNG - This is their first year to run a new offense. i don't see playoffs for them but i do see a few wins that can derail a few teams playoff runs, but only if they can but into their new coaches system.

Livingston - They are not getting enough credit, they run their offense good and they have a swagger. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the loss of harris

LCM - They need to learn to win first before they have any real success, thye have enough young players that if they can learn to win a few hey will be hungry for more.

So, since we (Central) have a coaching change, we all of a sudden are in a rebuilding year? Stop being ridiculous.  We won district with a new coach in 2005.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Very well put.

Thats True..I went to da practice scrimage today..And Offense will be way better than Last Year..They have a nice balnace with Daw,Oneal,and Heard at RB and some good throws at QB an nice hands at wideout..

Defense..I saw some good things.and i saw some not so good..You could tell the players that hadent been to practice due to track and the ones that had..Buh once football comes around and they have thier mindset bk on football..they'll be ok

• 3 weeks later...

So, since we (Central)  have a coaching change, we all of a sudden are in a rebuilding year?  Stop being ridiculous.  We won district with a new coach in 2005.

I wouldn't venture to say that i'm being ridiculous... but central lost alot of talent and some dang good coaching.

should i call it a replacing year???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder