Atascocita 75 Beaumont West Brook 76/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Atascocita 75 Beaumont West Brook 76/FINAL
9 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Boutte showed why he’s the greatest bball coach this area has ever seen! 

I actually had a feeling Brook would win this based on how well Brook played them last time as well as me knowing they were playing at home AND by Brook playing something (seeding) and Cita playing for NOTHING.

2 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Boutte showed why he’s the greatest bball coach this area has ever seen! 

Ever seen?  PA Lincoln's James Gamble says hello.  Coach Gamble had two All-Americans...Earl Evans (1973) and Anthony Allen (1986).  I think both won the Mr. Texas basketball award or whatever it was called in the seventies and eighties.  Evans went to UNLV and Allen to Georgetown.  Neither one had the NBA career that Boutte's Kendrick Perkins had, though.  Toss up between Coach Gamble and Coach Boutte, but I'm a slight lean for Coach Gamble...I'm old.

11 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Ever seen?  PA Lincoln's James Gamble says hello.  Coach Gamble had two All-Americans...Earl Evans (1973) and Anthony Allen (1986).  I think both won the Mr. Texas basketball award or whatever it was called in the seventies and eighties.  Evans went to UNLV and Allen to Georgetown.  Neither one had the NBA career that Boutte's Kendrick Perkins had, though.  Toss up between Coach Gamble and Coach Boutte, but I'm a slight lean for Coach Gamble...I'm old.

Not mad at that…I think he’s the only guy that can even be in the convo.

16 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

Boutee also coached Stephen Jackson at Lincoln.