Dallas ISD considering filing a grievance over PNG win

bullets13

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I asked you a specific question. I'll try again. 

I asked you specifically if Jason Todd would use a "we were robbed in 2023" for a specific motivation in the event they were to meet again. OR, would as you said, Todd and the SOC staff "really just moved on" and it won't be mentioned again to their team or the public. 

You have plenty to say about plenty of things. Why is this difficult for you? After all, you know Todd pretty well. Can you answer it?  Its a simple, straightforward question? It should be easy.  

I think publicly the coaching staff has moved on, the grievance and game still being in the news is all DISD politics.

The loss will absolutely be used as motivation with the team; I would not put anything past him or the coaches when it comes to what needs to be said regarding motivational tactics behind closed doors. 

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Lastly, I did not say, infer or claim "Todd said they were robbed".

That's a false narrative you presented. Where did you get that? 

I honestly didn't read through the post site is blocked in Canada so I'm only posting via phone so I probably just scanned through the post too quickly 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Page 8. It's January 6th. 🙄 

@NDNation your ppl along with a few stragglers (can't say what I really want, not trying to get banned but it's headed that way) ppl are really ******* dumb even after winning. 

Best thing to do is leave Dallas in Dallas, and focus on our 5AD2 State Champions. Let's talk about the PNG Indians, and quit talking about SOC and DISD. All that keeps the wrong thing in the spotlight.

PS: We all know SOC isn't the Mecca. That title will always belong to the Crosby Cougars. #codered #therealmecca

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Best thing to do is leave Dallas in Dallas, and focus on our 5AD2 State Champions. Let's talk about the PNG Indians, and quit talking about SOC and DISD. All that keeps the wrong thing in the spotlight.

PS: We all know SOC isn't the Mecca. That title will always belong to the Crosby Cougars. #codered #therealmecca

🤦🏾‍♂️🙄 @Matthew328 you might need to explain to the simpletons again on the reference of mecc..... know what nevermind, I be forgetting what area this is, tone deaf. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Then again could be the whole atmospheric atmosphere thing again. 😁 @NDNation im blaming YOU for any L's Png takes next season. 

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

The complaint is not about PN-g.

The complaint is about an official having a conflict of interest or appearing to have one.

If he would have excused himself from the game there would not be and discussion about this.

Y'all can thank him for the distraction next time you get you teeth cleaned by him or you see him at the local DQ or Marketbasket.

2 hours ago, pine curtain said:

The complaint is about an official having a conflict of interest or appearing to have one.

If he would have excused himself from the game there would not be and discussion about this.

Y'all can thank him for the distraction next time you get you teeth cleaned by him or you see him at the local DQ or Marketbasket.

This.....

1 hour ago, outanup said:

This.....

Does a ref have a duty to recuse himself? I haven’t seen the rules of personal conduct, if any exist, for refs. Or, is his job to present himself for work and it’s up to the coaches to properly review the material in front of them? If Coach Todd had done his homework, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. It’s Coach Todd’s job to strike refs, not the refs’ job to strike themselves. Todd had the same information available to him as any other coach. There’s been no allegation that the refs’ identity was concealed from one or both coaches. Coach Todd just didn’t do his job. In fact, based on his own description of the events, HE is the one who wanted the Houston chapter. 

2 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Does a ref have a duty to recuse himself? I haven’t seen the rules of personal conduct, if any exist, for refs. Or, is his job to present himself for work and it’s up to the coaches to properly review the material in front of them? If Coach Todd had done his homework, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. It’s Coach Todd’s job to strike refs, not the refs’ job to strike themselves. Todd had the same information available to him as any other coach. There’s been no allegation that the refs’ identity was concealed from one or both coaches. Coach Todd just didn’t do his job. In fact, based on his own description of the events, HE is the one who wanted the Houston chapter. 

It is the officials responsibility to notify.

Perception is reality....... 

This is the hidden content, please

45 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

The question still hinges on what the coaches knew. Because if the coaches had access to the full information and still agreed to the contest, under the rules you shared above, the coaches have agreed to and therefore waived the restrictions. I have a hard time thinking the coaches didn’t get the refs’ bios. 

47 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

I’m not sure what you mean by “perception is reality.” Are you trying to be profound, or simply be rude in some way? It doesn’t land as hard as you seem to think it does. 

4 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

That's because there's alot more DFW coaches than SETX coaches

Bingo...I would say I know more DFW coaches than Houston coaches since I live in DFW, but I've great relationships with a lot of Houston coaches and those get cultivated because I'm down in Houston fairly frequently 

22 hours ago, pine curtain said:

I would also add that if SOC had won the game there would be no discussion. 

this is all just pettiness.

...and I'll take the over 😀

Actually it wasn't a bad play by SOC's #2, whether intentional or not. If he hadn't grabbed hold then #11 would've been wide open by several steps. So he gave PNG a first down, but prevented an immediate touchdown. 

On 1/7/2024 at 5:44 AM, NHSBulldogFan said:

That's because there's alot more DFW coaches than SETX coaches

And I clearly stated "SETX or even Houston coaches" in my post.  Did you purposely ignore that to try make a point?

Now you and Stepp both have made inaccurate statements about me. What is the problem? These misquotes need to stop.    

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

And I clearly stated "SETX or even Houston coaches" in my post.  Did you purposely ignore that to try make a point?

Now you and Stepp both have made inaccurate statements about me. What is the problem? These misquotes need to stop.    

On 1/4/2024 at 8:52 PM, Separation Scientist said:

Shocker. 

The post is about DFW and SETX not Houston