Dallas ISD considering filing a grievance over PNG win

bullets13

6 minutes ago, 1970 said:

Texas Association of Sports Officials (TASO) Executive Director Michael Fitch said the organization is still investigating and had no comment when reached by phone Wednesday afternoon. He declined to release the document submitted by Dallas ISD and South Oak Cliff High School.

Post the link of where you see that at please (of the latter part of what's in bold.)

Here's what I see:

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Post the link of where you see that at please (of the latter part of what's in bold.)

Here's what I see:

Sorry for not citing the reference. The quote is from the article for the link that PhatMack19 posted, up above in this thread. 

From the same article ... "Under the Texas Public Information Act, KFDM/Fox 4 has requested and is awaiting a copy of Dallas ISD's formal complaint on behalf of South Oak Cliff High School that was submitted to UIL and TASO." 

1 minute ago, 1970 said:

Sorry for not citing the reference. The quote is from the article for the link that PhatMack19 posted, up above in this thread. 

Thank you.

So a difference of info between KFDM and KBMT. Hmmm......seen that before many times. 

On 12/22/2023 at 12:18 PM, Matthew328 said:

Todd is a polarizing figure, but he and his staff are very good coaches. They had their kids ready to play, they just got beat by a really good team....no shame in that

I can assure you the SOC coaching staff is ready to move on, this being done by DISD board members/admin for optics

So are you claiming Todd and staff won't be telling their team WE WUZ ROBBED and we (SOC) will be on a mission to hunt down and "avenge" PNG in 2024?  You are claiming the noble Todd and the noble SOC staff has just moved on from this point never to mention it again, correct?   

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

So are you claiming Todd and staff won't be telling their team WE WUZ ROBBED and we (SOC) will be on a mission to hunt down and "avenge" PNG in 2024?  You are claiming the noble Todd and the noble SOC staff has just moved on from this point never to mention it again, correct?   

What team that loses in the state game won't be trying to avenge their loss? Motivation 101 lots of teams who suffer a tough playoff loss do it...SOC is no different 

Where did Todd say they were robbed? Maybe he said it and I missed it while in Canada?

2 hours ago, 1970 said:

From the same article ... "Under the Texas Public Information Act, KFDM/Fox 4 has requested and is awaiting a copy of Dallas ISD's formal complaint on behalf of South Oak Cliff High School that was submitted to UIL and TASO." 

You would think a organization like TASO would be looking into a possible ethics violation without a formal complaint being filled.

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Totally separate and unrelated to the football finals game. Besides, it's just whining by DISD, nothing will come of it. Who really cares...

That's correct. 

I just wanna see if this thread reaches the OVER on pages like I predicted.  I'm not too sure the other cryfest thread about gloves is going to make it though. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That's correct. 

I just wanna see if this thread reaches the OVER on pages like I predicted.  I'm not too sure the other cryfest thread about gloves is going to make it though. 

Hell, I’ll take some of that action. Just include something about Elite anything and @Reagan will put it over the 🔝. 😂😂😂

It's really ironic. The really obvious pass interference was on the previous trip into the red zone, with the same 2 players, #2 and #11, but there was no flag. Also on that same series was when Adams crossed the goal line then got pushed back and the refs wouldn't signal a TD (like they did for SOC's first dubious TD).  Some good replays in these clips. 

I'm not savvy enough to know how to post videos, but if someone will look up the video on you tube 'Interview with SOC HC Jason Todd on controversial state Championship game vs PNG. Refs rigged calls' posted by 'Grimes Time' and post it here no doubt MR Buddy Garrity will win his bet. its about 11 minutes long

2 hours ago, ndn2016 said:

I'm not savvy enough to know how to post videos, but if someone will look up the video on you tube 'Interview with SOC HC Jason Todd on controversial state Championship game vs PNG. Refs rigged calls' posted by 'Grimes Time' and post it here no doubt MR Buddy Garrity will win his bet. its about 11 minutes long

I watched the interview with Grimes and Todd did say he didn't agree with the calls, (shocking a head coach not agreeing with close calls going against his team) and he said he didn't agree with the official that lives in Groves being on the crew...but if I recall he also said that was on him that he didn't research the crew thoroughly 

I don't recall him using the term rigged or robbed but its been several weeks since I watched the interview too

2 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

I watched the interview with Grimes and Todd did say he didn't agree with the calls, (shocking a head coach not agreeing with close calls going against his team) and he said he didn't agree with the official that lives in Groves being on the crew...but if I recall he also said that was on him that he didn't research the crew thoroughly 

I don't recall him using the term rigged or robbed but its been several weeks since I watched the interview too

Todd didn’t use those words. In fact, he comes off quite reasonable in that interview, for the most part. The word “rigged” is in the title of the video. It’s not my reputation at stake, but if I was the Houston ref chapter, I’d consider hitting that YouTuber with a defamation suit. 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:08 PM, Matthew328 said:

What team that loses in the state game won't be trying to avenge their loss? Motivation 101 lots of teams who suffer a tough playoff loss do it...SOC is no different 

Where did Todd say they were robbed? Maybe he said it and I missed it while in Canada?

I asked you a specific question. I'll try again. 

I asked you specifically if Jason Todd would use a "we were robbed in 2023" for a specific motivation in the event they were to meet again. OR, would as you said, Todd and the SOC staff "really just moved on" and it won't be mentioned again to their team or the public. 

You have plenty to say about plenty of things. Why is this difficult for you? After all, you know Todd pretty well. Can you answer it?  Its a simple, straightforward question? It should be easy.