Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD

Gocats90

On 1/17/2024 at 1:01 PM, setxathlete14 said:

You're right I'm sure the opinion is weighed heavily on of someone who carries a school logo of whom hasn't won more than 5 games in how many years and opted up to face potentially "less competitive" schools. But what do I know ha..  

What does a particular school's performance have anything to do with my knowledge of "anything" for that matter ?  For the record, I didn't attend this program, but my child does.  And the reference to the particular coach "who is the all time winning'est coach in the history of SETX football, was from a different school, than the one pictured in my profile. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield AD/HC - **ANNOUNCEMENT MONDAY 1/22**
28 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm assuming this is him - 

This is the hidden content, please

Isn't he at LCM as the OC? 

Yes and assistant HC...And LCM will feel the pain from this loss. He carried ALOT of weight towards lcms success. You never heard alot other than people there and in the system. Peevys right hand man

Orangefield got the right guy. He brings intensity. With all due respect in my opinion an upgrade to Smalley. I am truly excited for my cross town friends.

3 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

College ranks at Lamar? I don't see where else he coached. 

I'm shocked we passed on Jenkins. 

It states that he wasn't actually a coach at Lamar.  The question that begs to be asked:  If he's this good, how does he end up as an assistant coach at a 4A school?!  And how does OF not pick the Harmony coach?  Usually when something like this happens there's some insider dealings going.  Not saying there is.  But one has to wonder.

10 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Yes and assistant HC...And LCM will feel the pain from this loss. He carried ALOT of weight towards lcms success. You never heard alot other than people there and in the system. Peevys right hand man

Orangefield got the right guy. He brings intensity. With all due respect in my opinion an upgrade to Smalley. I am truly excited for my cross town friends.

So he was the main reason for the LCM 6-5 success over the past 2 years?

18 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I don't think he was staying at LCM for next season regarless if he got the OF job or not. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD