Parting Shot

UT alum

On 2/12/2024 at 9:06 PM, UT alum said:

Trump says (I can’t tell whether the idiot was talking hypothetically or about an actual conversation) that he told (would tell) a NATO leader that if the country he led was delinquent on their “dues”, he wouldn’t help defend them. In fact, he’d encourage their enemy (Russia-Putin) to do whatever they wanted. Said it Saturday in South Carolina. You MAGA heads are pulling for a white supremacist wannabe dictator.

I ain’t lettin’ go of this bone.

From the article:  "NATO is expected to announce Wednesday that a majority of its members are set to hit their defense spending goals for 2024, days after former President Donald Trump told those who don’t pay their share that he wouldn’t protect them if re-elected."  Sometimes a threat is all you need!  And Trump is good at it!

This is the hidden content, please

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

“He who loves to quarrel loves sin. He who trusts in high walls invites disaster.” 
Proverbs 17:19

Sure am glad you don’t quarrel with anyone. Do you own a Ring or other type os surveillance system…..there’s your wall.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

This is one reason I quit this place but for my Parting Shot. To use the Bible to assign a person’s political leaning borders on blasphemy as far as I am concerned.  To suggest that King Solomon was using “right” and “left” as a political statement is downright ignorant, if not stupid.

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

This is one reason I quit this place but for my Parting Shot. To use the Bible to assign a person’s political leaning borders on blasphemy as far as I am concerned.  To suggest that King Solomon was using “right” and “left” as a political statement is downright ignorant, if not stupid.

lol, typical liberal, always mad with no sense of humor.

By the way, you haven’t quit this place, your TDS simply won’t let you.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol, typical liberal, always mad with no sense of humor.

By the way, you haven’t quit this place, your TDS simply won’t let you.

This is the only post I read anymore, because I’m keeping it up top as long as I can. It’s so juvenile to take cover for an insult by saying you were just joking when called out. 

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Sure am glad you don’t quarrel with anyone. Do you own a Ring or other type os surveillance system…..there’s your wall.

First off, I don’t like to quarrel. I enjoy a lively argument where each side considers the other’s instead of simply hurling insults like a 10 year old or “whatabouts” like a 5 year old. That’s why I quit this place but for my Parting Shot post. Much closer to fighting here than debating.

Second off, I live 5 miles north of Silsbee. I have no surveillance equipment on my property. I’m about the only person on my road without a security light. My front yard is not even fenced, much less walled. What a baddog you are!

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

This is the only post I read anymore, because I’m keeping it up top as long as I can. It’s so juvenile to take cover for an insult by saying you were just joking when called out. 

Not if it was actually humor, which it was.  You have a good evening, you’ve got enough issues to deal with without me adding to them.

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

First off, I don’t like to quarrel. I enjoy a lively argument where each side considers the other’s instead of simply hurling insults like a 10 year old or “whatabouts” like a 5 year old. That’s why I quit this place but for my Parting Shot post. Much closer to fighting here than debating.

Second off, I live 5 miles north of Silsbee. I have no surveillance equipment on my property. I’m about the only person on my road without a security light. My front yard is not even fenced, much less walled. What a baddog you are!

You mind is walled. 

“I support the murder of babies”

“I support sex changes so individuals can take advantage”

“I support others teaching my kids sex acts”

”I support changing the truth”

”I support lazy people”

“I support taking $ from those that worked for it”

“I support racism”

etc

etc

etc

ohhhhhh I also quote scripture

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

12 hours ago, UT alum said:

First off, I don’t like to quarrel. I enjoy a lively argument where each side considers the other’s instead of simply hurling insults like a 10 year old or “whatabouts” like a 5 year old.

We can both agree on this. Unfortunately, (you included), this is never how it turns out.

12 hours ago, UT alum said:

Very thoughtful from someone that started the thread with this post:

For all you “free thinking revolutionaries” out there, I’m done with your fascist rhetoric and fawning after a chicken hearted wannabe dictator.  This is my last post. Choke on it.(though I reckon few, if any of you have the guts to watch all of it).

lol

15 hours ago, UT alum said:

You know I'll argue with these guys from time to time, even though I vote to the right.  But you literally started this thread to quarrel, then posted your bible verse to justify a position, and then took exception to someone else using a bible verse to (jokingly) justify theirs.  like big mad, and all high and mighty.  Pretty hypocritical in the case of this particular thread.

20 hours ago, bullets13 said:

You know I'll argue with these guys from time to time, even though I vote to the right.  But you literally started this thread to quarrel, then posted your bible verse to justify a position, and then took exception to someone else using a bible verse to (jokingly) justify theirs.  like big mad, and all high and mighty.  Pretty hypocritical in the case of this particular thread.

Slapping him upside the head with facts, and as we can see, he will not respond.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Spiral’s getting tighter. It ain’t gonna be a soft landing, either, for Orange Head. Don’t forget, there are “nice people” on the Nazi’s side, too.

Nah, folks are tired of crooked joe and his dimwitted sidekick.  

Senator Kennedy recently said if they discover life on Mars, biden would want to send them money.