2024 WOS Mustangs

WOSdrummer99

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Normally I'd wait for the season to finish to start this up. But this is news to many fans. So...

This is the hidden content, please

Week  Opp

1.         ???

2.        Nederland 

3.        WACO LA VEGA !!!!

Well one LCM fan got his wish about not playing wos. Smh but LCM playing the Tigers will be interesting. 

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

Tigers and HF

But what is H thinking trying to get in with La Vega. I had heard he was making calls to get with them. But really... he's still there??? 🤬🧢🏳

He has one year left on his contract and they are going to let him ride out. The OC and DC will be leaving  from what i understand 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

He has one year left on his contract and they are going to let him ride out. The OC and DC will be leaving  from what i understand 

Oh I know. I also knew he had his scapegoats prepared. 

This is why I'll be at every board meeting until the election. And maybe after it too

6 minutes ago, DP#1FAN said:

That's to bad, this game always generated a great deal of interest in the surrounding area. Wasn't there one more game remaining in the agreement? If so, not a good look for the Bears. JMO

No they decide to play every two years to play. This starts the first upcoming season.  

Now it looks like H may have to walk back his idea of canceling Newton too. And where's PNG?

Well, we lost to 4 teams that are still playing this weekend. We can't avoid them all. I like it if we lose to an eventual State champion. But this is potentially 3 that should make it to AT&T. Not exactly worth bragging about.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Normally I'd wait for the season to finish to start this up. But this is news to many fans. So...

This is the hidden content, please

Week  Opp

1.         ???

2.        Nederland 

3.        WACO LA VEGA !!!!

Yea Hickman running from png and Newton 

Great move for Bears, why play a school like mentioned before 2 yrs ago refused to switch home and away when supposedly your cross town friends field wasn’t finished. Also had fans outside the gate this year  till end of second quarter while every WOS fan was in bleachers. Also LCM  signed off on kid to go back to WOS  and play this year and in return WOS refused to sign off on kid who wanted to play at LCM.  The truth is that WOS refused because they’re scared of a mass exodus from a fallen program. I’m sure with other teams graduating a bunch this year means things might seem to get better next year but true fans know it will not ever be the WOS of old. 40 years tradition gone. 

1 hour ago, americasteam22 said:

Great move for Bears, why play a school like mentioned before 2 yrs ago refused to switch home and away when supposedly your cross town friends field wasn’t finished. Also had fans outside the gate this year  till end of second quarter while every WOS fan was in bleachers. Also LCM  signed off on kid to go back to WOS  and play this year and in return WOS refused to sign off on kid who wanted to play at LCM.  The truth is that WOS refused because they’re scared of a mass exodus from a fallen program. I’m sure with other teams graduating a bunch this year means things might seem to get better next year but true fans know it will not ever be the WOS of old. 40 years tradition gone. 

Great post