Bellville (61) vs Silsbee (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

52 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

Well Dave Campbell picked Silsbee to meet Cuero and possibly play Carthage in the state championship I heard on gentlemen on Bally sports say Bellville doesn’t have enough to beat a pleasant grove or Carthage but that’s before pleasant grove got beat earlier.

Before the playoffs I absolutely had Silsbee winning Region III, but after the first two rounds of the playoffs I saw the writing on the wall and in my picks this week I personally picked Bellville..they are just playing too well at the moment

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Toughest district would be 3ad1 district 11 😆. 10 total state Championships appearances in the last 10 Years and 7 championship in the last 10 years all in one district and I would bet district 11 will have another rep in the state game again this year.

That district is nuts 

Good game Silsbee… heard a lot of people talk about Silsbee’s sportsmanship throughout the season and questioning it… but I saw a clean game from the tigers as far as that is concerned best of luck to the seniors and the rest of the Tigers moving forward. Maybe we will see y’all again next season 

Bellville had that slot t clicking tonight and Silsbee had no answers on D. 

What surprised me was how bad Silsbee’s offense looked. Most throws just weren’t catchable by the WRs. I don’t know if it was nerves, an injury, good defense, or a combo-but there were no traces of life from the offense. Playcalling was suspect, etc… 

I’m guessing somebody will stop that Bellville offense before they collect rings, but it was doing its thing tonight, for sure. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bellville had that slot t clicking tonight and Silsbee had no answers on D. 

What surprised me was how bad Silsbee’s offense looked. Most throws just weren’t catchable by the WRs. I don’t know if it was nerves, an injury, good defense, or a combo-but there were no traces of life from the offense. Playcalling was suspect, etc… 

I’m guessing somebody will stop that Bellville offense before they collect rings, but it was doing its thing tonight, for sure. 

Which is surprising, considering you said all Silsbee needed to do was stack the box. Silsbee frequently had 11 in the box could not stop BV 5 "5 plays". I wonder if there is more stopping the offense than "stacking the box"? 

The problem with the Silsbee offense was that they were completely outmanned. Silsbee had no answer for 99 who completely upended the Silsbee OL. Through his destruction the rest of the BV defense had it their way. Had nothing to do with "playcalling", there were no plays to call that were going to stop the demolition. 

3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Dude your a clown!!! Silsbee went 4 rounds deep past year, 2015, and 5 rounds in 2018 and 2019. Jasper hasn't been this far in 20 something years. 

why I  answered for you. cause yall completely got embarrassed last night you won't answer the question you were asked after a dumb post you made.

29 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Which is surprising, considering you said all Silsbee needed to do was stack the box. Silsbee frequently had 11 in the box could not stop BV 5 "5 plays". I wonder if there is more stopping the offense than "stacking the box"? 

The problem with the Silsbee offense was that they were completely outmanned. Silsbee had no answer for 99 who completely upended the Silsbee OL. Through his destruction the rest of the BV defense had it their way. Had nothing to do with "playcalling", there were no plays to call that were going to stop the demolition. 

First off, Silsbee didn’t stop the run… and I wasn’t sure that they were going to. What surprised me was how bad the Silsbee offense played. Feel free to think that the Bellville defense is impenetrable. Qb play was terrible, playcalling was abysmal, and the team pretty much just quit. 

I think Bellville wins next week against Jasper, but will run into a coaching staff that can stop the slot… 

Because… face it. If the slot was an effective, we’d be watching it on tv all day today and tomorrow. It’s a gimmick, it worked to a “T” last night, but it will get exposed for what it is in the very near future.