#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

2 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Yeah kinda like Bellville’s rivalry game beating Sealy 69-0 in October??👀👀👀

WOS vs Silsbee is much more intense rivalry but yeah 69-0 is a beat down. I was told Sealy got quit a bit if talent baxk before the playoffs ans changed their office from the spread to that power run game. Is this true? 

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

WOS vs Silsbee is much more intense rivalry but yeah 69-0 is a beat down. I was told Sealy got quit a bit if talent baxk before the playoffs ans changed their office from the spread to that power run game. Is this true? 

No.   Sealy’s coach finally realized 2 games before the end of the season that his best player was the big senior QB pounding the ball.   The starting QB, WR1, and best defensive player were all out against both Bellville and Silsbee when they played. 

After seeing both teams in person, I think Bellville will win this.   I will discount that I watched Silsbee in the rain against Sealy and without Miller most of that game. 

Good luck to both teams, but I’ll pull for the Austin County boys. 

23 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Jasper beat Connelly almost by 40. Silsbee beat Jasper 21-20. Jasper IMO would hang or beat Bellville due to there ability to stop the run. Silsbee will have to force Bellville to 3rd and 5 or longer to win. Bellville will have their hands full chasing the best WR Group in all of 4A in Miller, Cartwright, and Baltrip. I dont think Bellville has played many teams who can throw the ball around like Silsbee. Silsbee also has a pretty darn good run game. 

Silsbee 34

Bellville 27 

Your right Bellville ain’t seen a WR group like this for sure… Kept the Texas Tech WR commit in check last night but obviously Miller is better and Cartwright is probably just as good as the Tech guy… 

19 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Jasper beat Connelly almost by 40. Silsbee beat Jasper 21-20. Jasper IMO would hang or beat Bellville due to there ability to stop the run. Silsbee will have to force Bellville to 3rd and 5 or longer to win. Bellville will have their hands full chasing the best WR Group in all of 4A in Miller, Cartwright, and Baltrip. I dont think Bellville has played many teams who can throw the ball around like Silsbee. Silsbee also has a pretty darn good run game. 

Silsbee 34

Bellville 27 

You are still learning about the "who played who", "last year", and "they haven't played anybody". Silsbee beat WOS 20-6, BV beat WOS 49-7. What about that? Best player in the game will be playing for Bellville and wearing #99.

Silsbee is about to arrive at the intersection of hype and reality. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

You are still learning about the "who played who", "last year", and "they haven't played anybody". Silsbee beat WOS 20-6, BV beat WOS 49-7. What about that? Best player in the game will be playing for Bellville and wearing #99.

Silsbee is about to arrive at the intersection of hype and reality. 

Are you from Huffman? Didn't Silsbee beat you guys on a 40 piece with sides? 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

Sir Huffman is playing basketball and in the off season. You have no dog in the fight😂😂😂😂😂. Good day to go swimming out in Lake Conroe im sure. Let the teams who still have playoff games to play worry about each other lol. There isn't a single person in Texas today getting up thinking about Huffman Hargrave football. 

89Falcon is not a Huffman guy