Bellville (49) @ West Orange-Stark (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

Honestly I’m am from Silsbee and I have plenty of confidence in my Tigers but in the back of my mind I’m a little worried about Bellville not a good matchup for Silsbee being so vulnerable to the Running Game right now.

Bellville has to finish the game tonight… then beat Madisonville who upset Bellville last year… then somehow figure out how to deal with the Silsbee offense 

26 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m not discounting them at all, but your 100 point stat can be discounted because of the district they’re in.  That’s the only point I was making.  Obviously they’re a good team.  

I 100% agree. Bellville beat Royal 45-10. HF is up on Royal 42-7 at half. Silsbee beat HF 39-21. Assuming Bellville wins 60-0 tonight, they would have outscored Carthage by 128 to this point and given up 51 fewer. Does this mean Bellville can play with Carthage? Not likely. Does this mean Silsbee can play with Belleville or vice versa? Hell no. Throw all the numbers out the window. These are playoff games and there’s many other factors to consider.

27 minutes ago, Speck430 said:

Everyone over rates their own district.  Try to at least be objective, sir.

I am.  You have Bellville at 10-0 and nobody else with a winning record.  West orange stark has played one of the toughest schedule in 4A, and until tonight, every game they’ve played has been close.  They have two overtime losses and two 1-score losses against 4 teams who would finish in the top 2 in Bellville’s district.  Those 4 teams have a combined record of 34-6.  Nobody besides Bellville is better than 5-5.  

3 minutes ago, noah98 said:

I 100% agree. Bellville beat Royal 45-10. HF is up on Royal 42-7 at half. Silsbee beat HF 39-21. Assuming Bellville wins 60-0 tonight, they would have outscored Carthage by 128 to this point and given up 51 fewer. Does this mean Bellville can play with Carthage? Not likely. Does this mean Silsbee can play with Belleville or vice versa? Hell no. Throw all the numbers out the window. These are playoff games and there’s many other factors to consider.

Other factors such as coaching!