Whats this about

29 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

This is true... Well just making sure you haven't forgot L town is still lcms puppy more times than Not....most would take the 23 vs 8 for sure I'm not very good at math though lol

I can’t argue with that. Lol. But more than anything I would take a win this year than previous year’s. Except when we beat LCM my senior year. Lol. 

18 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I would not be surprised if this was about Lumberton moving down because they like picking on smaller schools and they know they're group is graduating...

Lumberton is not moving down. Lol. They're one of the larger 4A's in the state. I know y'all think Lumberton playing LCM is like a bully picking on a smaller school, but that's who's in their district. Not much they can do about it. I know being WO-S's little sister all these years have given y'all a complex, but keep recruiting their players. Y'all will be ok!

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Lumberton is not moving down. Lol. They're one of the larger 4A's in the state. I know y'all think Lumberton playing LCM is like a bully picking on a smaller school, but that's who's in their district. Not much they can do about it. I know being WO-S's little sister all these years have given y'all a complex, but keep recruiting their players. Y'all will be ok!

Maybe lumberton can scrimmage deweyville next year. They like to build their confidence against schools like that... lcm will stick with png if they'll have us...

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

I would not be surprised if this was about Lumberton moving down because they like picking on smaller schools and they know they're group is graduating...

I don’t think I have seen any Lumberton fans on here whining when they lost to two different state ranked teams this year, I do remember some whining going on about a team getting a beat regularly from WOS. That said coaches wanting to compete are not afraid of a good opponent, athletes naturally welcome a  challenge. 

56 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Maybe lumberton can scrimmage deweyville next year. They like to build their confidence against schools like that... lcm will stick with png if they'll have us...

Probably not Deweyville, more like Hardin Jefferson or Bridge City… oh wait, that was Little Sister Mauriceville that scheduled them. 😂😂😂