Whats this about

5 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I’d imagine it’s a team not wanting to play Silsbee,Jasper,Hamshire Fannett, and West Orange Stark for a playoff shot for the next two years and would rather take their chances vs the Lumberton district 

Hj and Liberty wouldn't compete anyways. Lumberton LCM and Vidor have been in the top 3 the last several years. Those teams are not going to beat them. The only chance they would have is against is 2-8 Livingston

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Hj and Liberty wouldn't compete anyways. Lumberton LCM and Vidor have been in the top 3 the last several years. Those teams are not going to beat them. The only chance they would have is against is 2-8 Livingston

I'm a little curious on how the district would look though if this does work out for them and they can move up.

Lum

LCM

Splendora

Livingston

BC 

HJ

Liberty

Vidor

7 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

They would still have a better shot at playoffs than where they are cu

27 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yeah... I don't see HJ or Liberty moving in and disrupting Vidor, LCM, or Lumberton.  Maybe they can battle for 4th, but then again, I don't think they can beat out Huffman or Livingston.

57 minutes ago, Lumbertonraider17 said:

so they go 1-19 the last 2 years and they want to find the easy way out. Maybe go find a new coach 

Exactly what I was thinking. Lumberton was so bad before they got a new coach but they made the move and now are winning games . Yes, the district is very weak but they are still winning more after the change

4 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Lumberton was so bad before they got a new coach but they made the move and now are winning games . Yes, the district is very weak but they are still winning more after the change

That's funny. I remember them going 2 rounds deep in 18-19 & 19-20 before Reyes got there. They crapped the bed 20-21. 21-22 they went 1 round deep Reyes's first year then 3 rounds deep his second year. Which tells me that 20-21 was a personnel issue, not a coaching issue.