Whats this about

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

True. Although we (lcm) benefitted from having wos, kinkaid, and lsss tougher opponentsĀ 

looking at your schedule I would think you could keep those game (on different weeks, if scheduling allows of course) liberty replaces Splendora other than you played the entire "new" district this season

14 minutes ago, Looper said:

looking at your schedule I would think you could keep those game (on different weeks, if scheduling allows of course) liberty replaces Splendora other than you played the entire "new" district this season

I forgot splendora moving up. But that would likely mean someone replace them before the 2 chose to "opt up"

12 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I forgot splendora moving up. But that would likely mean someone replace them before the 2 chose to "opt up"

Bridge City would replace Splendora. They will be moving up to 4A DI because of their enrollment number.

If you left the district as is with BC then added the two opt ups, the district would look like this:

Bridge City

Hardin-Jefferson

Huffman

Liberty

LC-M

Livingston

Lumberton

Vidor

Ā 

8 team district (7 district games as opposed to 5 from this year). 3 non district games.

Ā 

Local 4A DII is likely just a 5 team district with just 4 district games and 6 non-district games.

Ā 

45 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

As tougher than HJ or liberty? If you have to ask I can't help you with an answer.

Nobody mentioned HJ or Liberty.Ā 
Ā 

You said, ā€œAlthoughĀ we (lcm) benefitted from having wos, kinkaid, and lsss tougher opponentsā€¦ā€Ā 

What is the proof you benefited? In my opinion, our district is weak and no matter who you played pre-season you were going to come in 2nd based on yā€™allā€™s good coaches and decent athletes. Did the tougher pre-season help in the playoffs? Nope.Ā 
Ā 

If you make a statement as fact, you have to be able to back it up with fact. The problem is you canā€™t.Ā 

22 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Ā 

You said, ā€œAlthoughĀ we (lcm) benefitted from having wos, kinkaid, and lsss tougher opponentsā€¦ā€Ā 

What is the proof you benefited? In my opinion, our district is weak and no matter who you played pre-season you were going to come in 2nd based on yā€™allā€™s good coaches and decent athletes. Did the tougher pre-season help in the playoffs? Nope.Ā 
Ā 

If you make a statement as fact, you have to be able to back it up with fact. The problem is you canā€™t.Ā 

Ā 

Legacy school of sports science. (8-1 record) few D-1 prospects, coached by Michael bishop

Houston kinkaid (7-4 record) #2 ranked prep schoolĀ 

West orange stark - im not explaining this self explanation mauling that everyone knows about besides you....

Ā 

Replacing any of those 3 with Liberty hj or bc even though already playing bc...... does not make them any better. Iron sharpens iron.Ā 

32 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Ā 

Ā 

Facts, we finished second place before the pre district games were even played?Ā 

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Ā 

Legacy school of sports science. (8-1 record) few D-1 prospects, coached by Michael bishop

Houston kinkaid (7-4 record) #2 ranked prep schoolĀ 

West orange stark - im not explaining this self explanation mauling that everyone knows about besides you....

Ā 

Replacing any of those 3 with Liberty hj or bc even though already playing bc...... does not make them any better. Iron sharpens iron.Ā 

LC-M will have 3 non district games next year if the district has the expected 8 teams I listed. They can still keep those same three opponents.

9 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Facts, we finished second place before the pre district games were even played?Ā 

I never said that. In my opinion, you would've ended up right where you are playing even lesser teams than you played in pre-district play. 2nd place and out in the 1st round.Ā 

Iron does sharpen iron. Y'all are not iron. Iron wears away softer metal.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

I never said that. In my opinion, you would've ended up right where you are playing even lesser teams than you played in pre-district play. 2nd place and out in the 1st round.Ā 

Iron does sharpen iron. Y'all are not iron. Iron wears away softer metal.Ā 

Ā 

Who are you referring to as "y'all" and which school do you associate yourself with that which you form your opinion?

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

Who are you referring to as "y'all" and which school do you associate yourself with that which you form your opinion?

Y'all...LSM (Little Sister Mauriceville). My association with a school does not form my opinion. I coached a lot of pee wee flag though, and I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

2 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Well these past 2 years lumberton damn sure made lcm better.

If that's true, it's because no one wants to lose to Lumberton who has always been looked down on. Fact is for the time being, Lumberton has a decent little team. The same applies for LSM. No one wants to admit they got beat by the Bears either.

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I'll ride with Lumberton 'til the very end. Always will. But our district is admittedly not very stout. The Raiders just happen to be the best team (for this season) in that weaker district.

D1 district is weak. Lumberton nor LCM imo Ā would even make the 4th spot in 4a d2