Lumberton at LCM

RaiderGirl22

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Care to narrow that down a little. Or do u want a list of all the teams we've beat in the playoffs?

Nevermind. I'll post something in the WOS vs bye so we don't get off topic. 

Paris, Gilmer , Carthage. Top 3 off my head. I looked into it before because my crazy wos friend always gave me crap about LCM. From what i remember yall didnt farewell. I look back into it if i get time

2 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

Compared to whom?  Show me a good team yall have beaten.  Maybe Vidor this year?  It irks me when you guys crow about going 6-5 with wins over Splendora and HJ.  Or brag about getting in the playoffs in the worst district in the state?  What if you were 4A d2?

Well we’re not 4a d2 and WOS is destroying history every game. I’m sorry WOS can compete for DC anymore.  I can remember beating spring legacy last year. 

32 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I always start with who I think has the better coach.  Between the two, I feel it is Lumberton’s coach.  Still not convinced about LCM’s coach.  

I'm curious to see how they do without the  All star group and willy ray smith finalist qb... once the 07 group was gone is was back to shambles iirc... I'm wondering if it will be a similar trend.

Next year will be a more telling sign of coaching for them..... in my opinion.

Lcms most talented group was peevys first year..

9 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'm curious to see how they do without the  All star group and willy ray smith finalist qb... once the 07 group was gone is was back to shambles iirc... I'm wondering if it will be a similar trend.

Next year will be a more telling sign of coaching for them..... in my opinion.

Lcms most talented group was peevys first year..

They have a good QB coming up. I dont know about receiving core. But i do feel they will have a drop off. Wont LCM bring back almost everyone? 

15 hours ago, americasteam22 said:

Hey bud, you predicted 2-3 wins don’t crawfish and act like a supporter. Playing WOS does nothing for LCM period. LCM could potentially have 3 consecutive winning seasons never done before. We’re trying to build something here, get on the train or go to Silsbee permanently, TIger32. And for East Texas, Palestine 2 years ago win for LCM

This is the current consecutive winning seasons 

1990 5-5

1991 7-3

1992 5-5-1 tied jasper in the playoffs

1993 5-5

1994 11-1

1995 9-2

1996 5-5

1997 11-3

LCM is making progress with the program. The best days may still be ahead. Peevey’s first year success was impressive but set the bar too high for that type of continued success. They are still contenders but it may take a little more time before they’re at the top of the heap.

3 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

This is the current consecutive winning seasons 

1990 5-5

1991 7-3

1992 5-5-1 tied jasper in the playoffs

1993 5-5

1994 11-1

1995 9-2

1996 5-5

1997 11-3

5-5 not a winning season. If we go 5-5 this season its not a winning season. But we could win playoff games, and make it one.