Lumberton at LCM

RaiderGirl22

3 hours ago, JackofAll said:

I love my Bears but I think they're a little bit too beat up to pull this one out. Lumberton has a ton of talent while the Bears are very young. If the Bears have a chance it will come down too sure willpower and some mistakes on Lumberton's behalf. 

Give me Lumberton by 14.

Apologies for the negativity but I don’t think the injuries are going to make that big of a difference. 

16 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Apologies for the negativity but I don’t think the injuries are going to make that big of a difference. 

It matters. but I like lcms coaching better. BUT we dont have a willy ray smith finalist at qb neither....what a great game and great position for both teams. Lcm just doesn't have the defense...

Lumberton by 20.

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

It matters. but I like lcms coaching better. BUT we dont have a willy ray smith finalist at qb neither....what a great game and great position for both teams.

One positive. I think Lumberton has not beat us at home a-lot. So maybe home-field advantage, and if no lcm kid will destroy their own field this week there wont be any distractions. 

5 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

One positive. I think Lumberton has not beat us at home a-lot. So maybe home-field advantage, and if no lcm kid will destroy their own field this week there wont be any distractions. 

Imagine that. A 2 win prediction now playing for the DC... peevy haters cringing. Good luck to both teams. I'm happy they're in this position again 

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Imagine that. A 2 win prediction now playing for the DC... peevy haters cringing. Good luck to both teams. I'm happy they're in this position again 

Well early in the year it didnt look good. Im happy they are winning. But as we both know it comes down how many studs you have. Losing Landry, Morris and Washington and few others that are playing at the next level is what it takes to make a run in the playoffs. Beating East texas is  hard ask WOS i dont think they have ever beat one in the playoffs. Yes LCM could skip the WOS game and play Huntington and beat them.  Thats what some other folks would want but do you truly get better by playing bad teams?

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well early in the year it didnt look good. Im happy they are winning. But as we both know it comes down how many studs you have. Losing Landry, Morris and Washington and few others that are playing at the next level is what it takes to make a run in the playoffs. Beating East texas is  hard ask WOS i dont think they have ever beat one in the playoffs. Yes LCM could skip the WOS game and play Huntington and beat them.  Thats what some other folks would want but do you truly get better by playing bad teams?

3 winning seasons in a row is a good start and first in lcm history, also proves it wasn't just because of 1 good group, special, yes.. but theyre still winning games which is a tough task in itself... thats all I'm saying.

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

3 winning seasons in a row is a good start and first in lcm history, also proves it wasn't just because of 1 good group, special, yes.. but theyre still winning games which is a tough task in itself... thats all I'm saying.

I agree but if your not winning hardware its irrelevant lol. I would  love to see the Bears in a final game but we need some transfers lol 

4 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Your posts are the only thing that make me cringe.  I think the coaching staff is doing a good job with what they have, but I don't think the Bears have beaten a remotely decent team in two years.  Maybe that changes next week?

19 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Compared to whom?  Show me a good team yall have beaten.  Maybe Vidor this year?  It irks me when you guys crow about going 6-5 with wins over Splendora and HJ.  Or brag about getting in the playoffs in the worst district in the state?  What if you were 4A d2?

If your to negative mama bear is gonna get back on here. Just warning you 

41 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Compared to whom?  Show me a good team yall have beaten.  Maybe Vidor this year?  It irks me when you guys crow about going 6-5 with wins over Splendora and HJ.  Or brag about getting in the playoffs in the worst district in the state?  What if you were 4A d2?

So now it's the quality or lack there of in opponents.... But before the Ws..... it was only said around here beating 2 or 3 of those horrible opponents and being luxky for a playoff spot....Who's Bragging? Lcm isn't a powerhouse. But far better than given credit for. We don't have the talent of png nor wos but they're making it work far better than it used to be..

You are what your record says you are....

8 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Hey bud, you predicted 2-3 wins don’t crawfish and act like a supporter. Playing WOS does nothing for LCM period. LCM could potentially have 3 consecutive winning seasons never done before. We’re trying to build something here, get on the train or go to Silsbee permanently, TIger32. And for East Texas, Palestine 2 years ago win for LCM