West Orange Stark vs Hamshire-Fannett

monknuk68

2 minutes ago, Lake Dad said:

No sir I don’t know where they got their info from. Andrew Broussard had surgery a couple weeks ago. He is out for most of the season.

from the goats mouth! 

Right. I knew about the offensive lineman that was out. I actually spoke to the young man on the sidelines Friday night. There's hope he can return for the playoffs.

My source also says no receiver is out for the season.

Will this game be live streamed, other than Texan Live if it will be on Texan Live? 

I'm picking WOS, since I've seen them play. I haven't seen HF, yet. If WOS would have kicked field goals instead of going for it a couple of times they would have beat PNG a few weeks ago. 

3 hours ago, 1970 said:

Will this game be live streamed, other than Texan Live if it will be on Texan Live? 

I'm picking WOS, since I've seen them play. I haven't seen HF, yet. If WOS would have kicked field goals instead of going for it a couple of times they would have beat PNG a few weeks ago. 

Pretty sure KOGT will live stream this one.

12 hours ago, 1970 said:

I'm picking WOS, since I've seen them play. I haven't seen HF, yet. If WOS would have kicked field goals instead of going for it a couple of times they would have beat PNG a few weeks 

I think HF has had a great season.but,I truly believe the ruling is still out on them.even in the jasper game what if jasper wouldn't have given up those 2 big kick off returns that set up HF tds.and what if jasper wouldn't have had all them penalties!! I still say a couple were suspect.and the 2 hail Mary plays that jasper gave up.im sorry I think HF is a gud team but, not a great team.and if all the bounces don't go there way on any given nite they could lose.im not sure abt them.not only that what if they fall behind friday.then we will see what they're made of.

I got a hunch the Mustangs will play very well in this one.

HF is very well coached and will challenge WO-S defense but if the Mustangs can establish the run and control the clock some, keep HF offense on sideline, I really like WO-S chances in this one.

Jasper has a really good defense but not so much on the offensive side of the ball. Yet they still scored 28 against HF.

Give me the Stangs, 28-24

In light of H-F's recent substantial victory, there exists the plausible scenario wherein they may commence the upcoming contest with an initial period of sluggishness. Under such circumstances, it stands to reason WOS could exploit this potential vulnerability by securing an early advantage, thereby positioning themselves favorably to claim victory in this impending encounter. In my prognostication, I anticipate a closely contested affair, with the margin of victory limited to a solitary score. Specifically, I posit a scenario in which WOS wins 40 to 35, thus affirming the potential for an exhilarating and closely-fought match.

38 minutes ago, YodaQuaterback said:

In light of H-F's recent substantial victory, there exists the plausible scenario wherein they may commence the upcoming contest with an initial period of sluggishness. Under such circumstances, it stands to reason WOS could exploit this potential vulnerability by securing an early advantage, thereby positioning themselves favorably to claim victory in this impending encounter. In my prognostication, I anticipate a closely contested affair, with the margin of victory limited to a solitary score. Specifically, I posit a scenario in which WOS wins 40 to 35, thus affirming the potential for an exhilarating and closely-fought match.

It was almost cute the first one I read. Almost. Now…not so much. Lol.