Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Never even brought up NS the PNG faithful did lol

You ain’t never did nothing related to sports in your life shut up lol

Ummm did I lie? 

Lol, I played at WB when they we’re actually good. Go back and look at the players that came out of WB in late 80’s early 90’s. I’m old enough to be your daddy😁

sounds like "is he a coach" trying to be Uncle Rico or Al Bundy...bruh if all u got is your glory days to hang onto and your "coaching"...you are a sad individual...what are u contributing to society now and u can lie and someone can google u being unemployed, a writer, domino's manager. whatever u do, it aint coaching cause if you are good as u THINK u are...u wouldn't be on a hs message board trying to be someone u not. u would be working on the game plan for next Saturday against a power 5 team, but u not. maybe next friday, but u not cause a real head coach would fire u. i can say i'm a very successful paramedic for the past 27 years. i'm looked upon as a hero. most guys on here making 6 figures EASY...what are u doing??? have a seat. grown men talking here.

19 hours ago, pakronos said:

sounds like "is he a coach" trying to be Uncle Rico or Al Bundy...bruh if all u got is your glory days to hang onto and your "coaching"...you are a sad individual...what are u contributing to society now and u can lie and someone can google u being unemployed, a writer, domino's manager. whatever u do, it aint coaching cause if you are good as u THINK u are...u wouldn't be on a hs message board trying to be someone u not. u would be working on the game plan for next Saturday against a power 5 team, but u not. maybe next friday, but u not cause a real head coach would fire u. i can say i'm a very successful paramedic for the past 27 years. i'm looked upon as a hero. most guys on here making 6 figures EASY...what are u doing??? have a seat. grown men talking here.

Hey Panky you missed the part where I said I left coaching cause I no longer have to work a job huh? You might want to go do some homework on me bud, I’ve made six figures in one month this year and just closed on my 3rd investment property of the month. And let me know if you need proof of anything I’m saying I have no problems providing it.

You upset cause you’re on a message board talking about a sport you ain’t qualified to speak on, you should try talking about things you’re actually knowledgeable about like giving CPR 😂

50 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Hey Panky you missed the part where I said I left coaching cause I no longer have to work a job huh? You might want to go do some homework on me bud, I’ve made six figures in one month this year and just closed on my 3rd investment property of the month. And let me know if you need proof of anything I’m saying I have no problems providing it.

You upset cause you’re on a message board talking about a sport you ain’t qualified to speak on, you should try talking about things you’re actually knowledgeable about like giving CPR 😂

Lighten up Francis...

17 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

enough.  

On 9/25/2023 at 4:04 PM, Coach_Izzy said:

no need...my 9 year old daughter has the same....she made 7 figures though. u have proved you are a waste of human flesh. go fly a kite radio.

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

no need...my 9 year old daughter has the same....she made 7 figures though. u have proved you are a waste of human flesh. go fly a kite radio.

Still doesn’t change the fact you ain’t never played a sport in your life & ain’t qualified to speak on this game. You telling me I’m wrong about a sport you never played or coached imagine that.

Thanks for proving that you’re just an old arse fool who on a message board talking about a game/person he knows nothing about. 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Still doesn’t change the fact you ain’t never played a sport in your life & ain’t qualified to speak on this game. You telling me I’m wrong about a sport you never played or coached imagine that.

Thanks for proving that you’re just an old arse fool who on a message board talking about a game/person he knows nothing about. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Dude get over it!!  PNG won and FBM loss.  PNG was the better team and was better coached.  It really doesn't matter what you think anymore.  I would say maybe FBM will see PNG in the playoffs again like last year, but FBM don't have that team and PNG does.

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

In all fairness, playing the game does give an advantage in some instances, but it's not the end all be all. Go all the way back to Howard Cosell, Bob Costas, all the female sportscasters. None of them necessarily played, but they sure get paid a lot of money to talk about it knowledgeably. I'm sure you're a great guy and an even better coach, but as far as being likable, you're not. And I'm trying to be nice. I'm glad that you're financially secure, and your family is very proud of you. But save it for them please.

On that note: PNG is not what I would consider an Elite team, but they're not trash either as you insinuate. They beat a highly ranked, highly successful program in FBM. A proud moment if you're an Indian fan. I'm not necessarily and Indian fan, but I do support all SETX teams & SETX Sports. Do I think PNG is ready for a finals repeat? No. But they're definitely a decent team.

And if you're using being "qualified" to be able to speak about high school football on a local forum, then you shouldn't even be able to post on here. This board is comprised of folks from every walk of life that enjoy discussion and some ribbing. You know, social discourse. If you don't know what that means, it's defined as a form of communication that has a social purpose or distinctive social aspect. Well sir, from the looks of things, you're not qualified to speak socially. It seems as your only reason for getting on here is to bash PNG and talk about how great you are. Well, hell, you can do that by yourself in front of a mirror, because that's the only person who really cares.

Now, go on over to the Political Forum and get you a dose of all of us screw balls over there. You can complain, and gripe and name call and anything else you wanna do, and you'll fit right in.

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

In all fairness, playing the game does give an advantage in some instances, but it's not the end all be all. Go all the way back to Howard Cosell, Bob Costas, all the female sportscasters. None of them necessarily played, but they sure get paid a lot of money to talk about it knowledgeably. I'm sure you're a great guy and an even better coach, but as far as being likable, you're not. And I'm trying to be nice. I'm glad that you're financially secure, and your family is very proud of you. But save it for them please.

On that note: PNG is not what I would consider an Elite team, but they're not trash either as you insinuate. They beat a highly ranked, highly successful program in FBM. A proud moment if you're an Indian fan. I'm not necessarily and Indian fan, but I do support all SETX teams & SETX Sports. Do I think PNG is ready for a finals repeat? No. But they're definitely a decent team.

And if you're using being "qualified" to be able to speak about high school football on a local forum, then you shouldn't even be able to post on here. This board is comprised of folks from every walk of life that enjoy discussion and some ribbing. You know, social discourse. If you don't know what that means, it's defined as a form of communication that has a social purpose or distinctive social aspect. Well sir, from the looks of things, you're not qualified to speak socially. It seems as your only reason for getting on here is to bash PNG and talk about how great you are. Well, hell, you can do that by yourself in front of a mirror, because that's the only person who really cares.

Now, go on over to the Political Forum and get you a dose of all of us screw balls over there. You can complain, and gripe and name call and anything else you wanna do, and you'll fit right in.

You been dying for a response from me so here you go…

Maybe you can’t read SmashMouth but I was asked what I was doing in life so I simply answered Panky’s question.

Secondly I haven’t bashed PNG on here once, in fact my initial post had NOTHING to do with PNG. You said PNG is a decent program & I said they’re a below average one, seems as though we share the same sentiments about them. So are you bashing them too? I never once said how great I am or how great of a coach I was. Seems like you creating a fake narrative in your head or you just want some attention.

36 minutes ago, Lamar1996 said:

Dude get over it!!  PNG won and FBM loss.  PNG was the better team and was better coached.  It really doesn't matter what you think anymore.  I would say maybe FBM will see PNG in the playoffs again like last year, but FBM don't have that team and PNG does.

For the slow people in the back! MY INTIAL POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PNG! Catch up before responding to something you have no clue about. 

42 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You been dying for a response from me so here you go…

Maybe you can’t read SmashMouth but I was asked what I was doing in life so I simply answered Panky’s question.

Secondly I haven’t bashed PNG on here once, in fact my initial post had NOTHING to do with PNG. You said PNG is a decent program & I said they’re a below average one, seems as though we share the same sentiments about them. So are you bashing them too? I never once said how great I am or how great of a coach I was. Seems like you creating a fake narrative in your head or you just want some attention.

Define "below average"? Simply talking about 5A DII. No sense in comparing to any other classification.