Tigers vs Stangs(The Showdown)

RealTalkRob

37 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

This was my thought as well.. No doubt in my mind that Silsbee should win this game… But no disrespect to the other schools Silsbee has played this is the first team I would consider at least an average to above average team on their schedule. 

I'm thinking about going to this one... Trying to decide on which side ima sit.  Should be more room on the WOS side, but I DID get to see a pretty decent fight (or should I say, co-ed intramural boxing match) amongst the Silsbee fans last time I sat with the maroon and white.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it's Silsbee's game to lose, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that WOS just hung 50+ on Newton.  I don't think Silsbee's defense has been tested yet this year.  It shouldn't matter at the end of the day, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game is more of a shootout. 

And then there are the injured player(s) to consider...

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it's Silsbee's game to lose, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that WOS just hung 50+ on Newton.  I don't think Silsbee's defense has been tested yet this year.  It shouldn't matter at the end of the day, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game is more of a shootout. 

I actually 100% agree with you here. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm thinking about going to this one... Trying to decide on which side ima sit.  Should be more room on the WOS side, but I DID get to see a pretty decent fight (or should I say, co-ed intramural boxing match) amongst the Silsbee fans last time I sat with the maroon and white.  

We'd roll out the red carpet to welcome you.